[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Petting Peeves
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Petting Peeves

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Petting Peeves

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:43 am

Great comic as always guys, have not played fire emblem though so I have no idea what people are on about haha

And I always check for the mouse over btw

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Re: Petting Peeves

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:19 am

Also a fan of the mouseovers. Like an extra bit of something. And I think my feelings on censorship pretty much mirror yours, Bear, so I don't have a lot to add.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby ThePaul » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Well, Japan agrees that the mini-game is too hot for the young ones, but not enough to actually make it illegal for them to purchase it themselves. Game is rated C in Japan, meaning you shouldn't play it if you're under 15, but they won't card you, or nothing. We don't got a rating for 15 and up, so it has gotta be rated T or M. You can't sell a M-rated game to a minor, so gotta' cut stuff, so the Children can give Papa Nintendo their money. And really, should a child be denied Fire Emblem, just so you can lick you DS, Bear? What if little Baby Bear couldn't get his hands on Final Fantasy VI, because the ancient time ratings board didn't like that there was a Butt in it? Would Life in Aggro even exist?

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to play Valhalla Knights 3, which still has its stupid sexy mini game, and lick my Vita for a few hours. Need to max my friendship with the girls in that weird club with creepy undertones, in the far inferior game no one has heard of. /meh2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Pie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:44 pm

ThePaul- *looks up valhalla knights 3 mini game* wow... I'm surprised that was localized in the west. but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised considering how fast sex appeal has become pretty casual over the past couple of decades. ^^ Thanks for sharing. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares