[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ch-ch-chooose Youuuu
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Ch-ch-chooose Youuuu

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Ch-ch-chooose Youuuu

Postby Alexx » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:53 am

That train sequence was always a favorite, back in the day (it was the star of one of my very few "fan fictions" back in high school, in so much as I wrote out and elaborated on the scene. I dunno if that still counts as fan fiction, since I pretty much stuck to the story).

The thing that always gets me is that Cyan was chosen for all the wacky "Oh, I'm a stuffy gentleman whose feathers are ruffled!" moments, but his wife, child, and everyone he ever knew and loved just died. They even jump right to the hilarious hijinks as he's attacking the Empire's base in vengeful ire! Then you go through the whole train sequence with plenty of funny moments, and, if you're smart, you cap it off by suplexing a train! You're feeling good, you just did the impossible, and then they slap your face for laughing and go: "UH, EXCUSE ME, CYAN'S FAMILY IS DEAD." And you're brought to tears as he chases after the train and the ghosts of his wife and child.

COMEDY!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: Ch-ch-chooose Youuuu

Postby Pie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:47 pm

lol yeah, like me, the train ghost train is one of the most memorable scenes in all of my gaming history! love it so much! Oh FF6~ /lv -my childhood love~
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:08 pm

One of my favorite parts, aside from suplexing the train, is how you're running away from it in battle. Hilarious. Little sprite feet a kick'n.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby ThePaul » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Man, why did Final Fantasy X have to be the first one I ever picked up?

That means my most precious FF moment is The Laugh. Why couldn't it be Suplexing a Train?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby busyyuu » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:41 am

Pie, it warms my bitter, old, angsty heart to see you draw such ugly, ugly people. You've come full circle! :D

But seriously, love the art in this one. :)
busyyuu
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Kerreth » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares