[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - A Pug, A Pie, A Predicament
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

A Pug, A Pie, A Predicament

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

A Pug, A Pie, A Predicament

Postby Kerreth » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:58 am

As I'm typing this, I'm half an hour into another Bismarck queue because the first party did not go well at all.

Bonus panels:
Adorable doggies playing with butterflies that are now swords
Adorable doggies trying to jump at a giant flying whale
Adorable doggies licking Estinien's red armor that could really do with a wash
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: A Pug, A Pie, A Predicament

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 am

Can I just say that pugs are the best dog ever /no1

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby InSanor » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:32 am

I can relate to this. Following the misadventures of the pugs, as adorable as they are, can get rather tiresome if you actually want to get something done. Of course I never expect people to always know what they are doing or perform 100% during my presence. No one should in pug parties. But after several wipes it would be nice if people listened to advices or tips they are given. like "Don't stand in the lava! It burns!"

I could write a book series of all kinds of pug adventures I have been part of (I would name it "Game of Pugs" Spoiler: everyone dies, many times) Like over stubborn pugrior, who refused to tank anywhere else but in the pool of acid, or pugoons who did want to protect us from the dangerous ground that was hundreds of miles down there somewhere. Or the tank who sprang off at the start, without saying anything or waiting (Take this prote- oh.. *gazes upon the horizon, where the pugladin runs, far, far away..*) eventually to be found horridly stabbed, slashed and eaten (not in this specific order.) by who knows what.

Still these sort of happenings are fun, when people honestly are new or inexperienced. I sometimes even welcome them, as they are nice break from the hours long dungeon grind where everything works so well that you are just part of the machine. As long they are willing to learn and everyone is having fun. Running dungeons blindly and not wanting spoilers is a thing I understand and can respect. But the "F.U, I do what i want, don't listen to anything and care less about others." Is what I cannot understand. Thankfully this is rather rare.
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby ThePaul » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:04 am

I don't know, Fixxxer. I've always been partial to Corgis and Pomeranian. Pugs can be great to look at pictures of, but I've met too many that mark their territory with a thin layer of mucus and drool.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Hypie » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Weeeell- As a Tank i have my Pug's tamed fast. Got a sharp Tongue if i need it /pif /swt2
Hypie
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:00 am

I dunno mate, I've met some pretty amazing pugs in my life, although I will agree on the corgi being quite amazing as well. I did meet a chao chao once, it was probably the best day of my life.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Kerreth » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:11 am

Y'all need to bow down to the jack russell.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Jack Russell's do have some great .
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares