[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Temple of the Mind
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Temple of the Mind

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Temple of the Mind

Postby Kerreth » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:43 pm

It's funny because even Square Enix warns there are spoilers on their about it. I too haven't watched it yet since I do wanna resub and get through the 2.55 story, but that's looking harder and harder as the days go by and I still haven't finished Dragon Age.

In other news, the new for Heavensward was released today so you can test out your performance in DirectX 11 and play with the character creator and create the new young teenage girl with horns and older teenage boy with horns.

...Can you tell I'm not a fan of the Au Ra design?

That said, I put my own character into the benchmark tool and apparently the Maelstrom has this pirate set that looks badass and I want it and I don't care if it probably looks dumb on a Summoner it looks good on my Elezen and omg give it to me now.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Temple of the Mind

Postby ThePaul » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Oh geez, Bear's obsession with not having anything spoiled is getting out of hand. What is this comic I've gaze upon and why has all my hair gone white?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:22 am

So the benchmark has the character creator in it... my one true weakness...

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Rei » Sat May 02, 2015 7:13 pm

What?! YOU DON'T LIKE ELEZENS WITH SCALES GLUED TO THEIR BODIES? /omg

I do like their glow-y eyes though, very tempted to turn my Lalafell into one for a little while. (and those new hair options are sweet)
Rei
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Fenreil » Sun May 03, 2015 1:46 pm

I'd go Au Ra almost entirely for the new hair. XIV's a great game, but it's pretty lacking in the character customization department.
Fenreil
Novice LV 8/7
Novice  LV 8/7

Postby Pie » Wed May 06, 2015 12:41 am

Thanks for sharing your character creations Kerreth! XD Haha, I haven't made a male character in the benchmark so I was surprised to see they get a pirate themed outfit! XD cool~ /no1

I keep thinking it's a shame that you don't feel so much for the AuRa, but I can understand a bit too. I kinda don't care much for some of face structures available and the male bodies seem to have a really similar build to male Elezen and the females seem similar to female miqote. but I guess it's still kinda exciting having more options and the idea of them being sorta reptilian kinda brings a certain spice to things too. ^^

I'm actually probably going AuRa when the expansion comes out. XD I'm pretty stoked. >.<
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby InSanor » Wed May 06, 2015 4:26 am

When I started the game, there was really two character options for me: Catgirl, or wait some months until dragon girl comes. Not wanting to wait, as I am not too good at it in these things, I started with a catgirl. Now that Au'ra is closer, among other things that Heaven's Fall brings, I am way too attached to my character to have her go trough the race change. And way too lazy to start with a new character.

Still I am glad that they bring atleast a bit more character customating options, even if I may not use even half of them. Still, options are good.

What comes to the spoilers they had in trailer.. well I was sure that I would see some spoilers in somewhere anyways, so I took some effort on doing the mainquestline to the point I had completed it. I understand not liking the trailers and news Squee posts though, as the plot (imo) is actually pretty good for what I have hoped from an mmo.
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares