[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hate Week
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Hate Week

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Hate Week

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Fri May 24, 2013 6:43 pm

First things first, 1984 seems to be the theme of this comic.

That being said, onto the PC & other topics in the blog section of the week:

-You can build it yourself with enough spare time. (And a handy set of YouTube videos)
-You can play just about any game for free.
-You can take most of your games with you on a flash drive.
-You can customize it in-depth.
-You can even read these forum entries, and the comics related to them.
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Re: Hate Week

Postby thatonesniperguy » Fri May 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Heh...I like the whole Old World Communist style you guys used for this one...

"This world is now owned by Microsoft. Dissenters will not be tolerated..." :twisted:
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Sat May 25, 2013 12:22 am

I wasn't too sure how many people would get the 1984 reference, so I'm happy you did Zyran. I'm sure others did too and I'm happy that it went over well, whatever the case.

The big X symbol is supposed to be a towering X skyscraper, but we were worried that people might think of it as...well....

You know...

Like if you added an eye here.

And here.

And maybe a mouth.

Then some fire and smoke.

And well... all monsters need the PEW PEWs!

I wonder if we should just make this the new final frame and pull another Oliver's Bizarre Adventure comic on everyone.
/gg /gg /gg

P.S. His name is Snowflake. You, however, may name him as you please.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Adol The Red » Sat May 25, 2013 11:52 am

I like the idea that the monster actually opens one eye, then the other, then the mouth, and so on. Like you walk up and it looks normal. Oh, just a gianOHGOD!

I could have sworn that was the personification of always online.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Maple » Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Maybe make the Kinect2 come to life and beat the guy into submission with it's power cord.
Maple
Thief LV 25/18
Thief  LV 25/18

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Tue May 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Or a Fruit Ninja 4D, taking place in... Soviet Russia...

...I just want a half decent, semi-easy, kinect game.
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares