[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Faster Than Pie
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Faster Than Pie

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Faster Than Pie

Postby Alexx » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:00 am

Uh-Oh...start the Starlight Zone music. Things are about to get sexy. More or less. Maybe on the less side. Maybe more on the creepy side.

On another note: For some reason the design of the box stood out to me right away! I wish Sega still packaged things like that.
Last edited by Alexx on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: Faster Than Pie

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 am

Bear you sly dog, although I thought you

With a bit of styling Pie could end up with hair like sonic, she already has the right colour

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 am

Ha ha Bear's face in the last panel is priceless. Somehow, I get the feeling the Pie does not think this is way past cool. Not way past at all.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Joseph Collins » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone ya like. But if someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good!

... Come on! You knew it was inevitable! :D

Also, yay, pink panites <3
I'm not that hard to find… if you know where to look.
-=()=-
Joseph Collins
Archer LV 11/1
Archer  LV 11/1

Postby chrisb » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:37 pm

I saw a costume almost like this downtown last Halloween. Drunk Sonic and her boyfriend was a douchebaggy vampire. Odd mix.

Ahem anyways loved the comic. One of the best ones you guys have done. Pie's face throughout was hilarious!
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Tony May-San » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:45 am

@Fixxxer, im guessing hes more of a Sega man!
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Thanks for the comments all! Yeah, I'm rather happy with how the expressions came out in this comic =)

@Adol - lol, indeed! @Fixxxer - Well, it was more like a reaction from being startled from the nightmare - if you look really closely, you can see the same mask making an appearance XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

I see it and I love it XD

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Wow, there's lots of things about that comic that I missed /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares