[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - September 7 Comic - Call for Sylvari
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

September 7 Comic - Call for Sylvari

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

September 7 Comic - Call for Sylvari

Postby Bear » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Play Guild Wars 2? Have a good looking Sylvari? Want to have your character in this weeks comic? Post some good pictures of your character with AND without armor on in good lighting and your character will be drawn in. You can even make an avatar out of it! Deadline is midnight tonight. Only one will be drawn. Sorry for the short notice.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: September 7 Comic - Call for Sylvari

Postby Luc of True Wind » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 pm

How's this? Choose me! /lv

Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Does it count if my Sylvari is an Asura? =D
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Maple » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Do the Sylvari Shuffle in Kryta.
Maple
Thief LV 25/18
Thief  LV 25/18

Postby RollCasket » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:54 pm

lol, love the comic, Farore hasn't seen it yet so I'm sure she's in for a nice surprise when she gets home =)
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:36 am

So driving home from work Roll told me I would enjoy the comic this week. I assumed that meant it would be Zelda related and, as always, was very excited to get home to see it. I was not prepared for the amount of excitement about to happen! It's meeeeeee! This is so awesome and I feel sooooo sooo sooooooo honored to be in a strip! I see that the Sylvari offer was made, but I still want to ask and make sure. Can I make an avatar from this comic? Pretty pretty please <3
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:45 am

I'm happy the comic was a good surprise for you Farore. =D Of course you could use it as an avatar, we're very honored for you to ask! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares