[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Shaken, Not Stirred
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Shaken, Not Stirred

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Shaken, Not Stirred

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 am

Still haven't beaten it, but I love what I've played of FFV. My favorite job, which has yet to make a return, is the Mystic Knight. I remember one boss fight where everyone else was fighting just to stay alive and Lenna was doing just fun dual wielding swords and using drain blade to hurt the enemy and keep herself going.

The most hilarious part in the game for me was when Cid and Mid are working on the airship to the games with the classic moving the sprites from one point to another to illustrate that they're working on various parts. Then the whole thing speeds up, with the sprites blurring around and the song going twice as fast as normal. In the morning Bartz (hehe Buttz) wakes up says he had a dream the ship was done. Well, in the gba port, at least. Good dialogue in there. "Sweet Christmas, a talking turtle!"

As for cool scenes, I thought they did a great job with the scene where the seal breaks and XDeath is realesed. Favorite tracks include , which was also one of my favorite segments and has one of my favorite RPG enemies, the . Look closely to see why this is hilarious. Continuing on music, FFV also has my favorite mountain song, , and then just this song that seems to be stuck in my head lately, .

Anyway, that muscley guy in the tutu is hilarious. I think he needs to change jobs. He really got the shaft.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Shaken, Not Stirred

Postby Pie » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Thank you Adol, I'm happy you enjoyed the comic. =) I'm really happy to hear that you love FF5 up to where you left off too! XD Like I said, I love this game. T-T I agree with you about the Mystic Knight; Bartz is always my Magic Swordsman! >D "FLARE SWORD!" I thought it was such a shame that the class didn't appear in subsequent FFs too. '_' Another one of my favorites is Blue Mage!! >D I love those kind of characters or classes that start out with not much to them, but have really awesome potential. They have so many types of spells, not just damage, support, and healing, but utility and ones that go off fun calculations like Goblin Punch and ???? (revenge XD). One of my favorite things about Blue Mages in FF5 in particular is that they have super hero masks and capes! (and can equip swords, and shields too. XD) =D I'm disappointed that current Blue Mages don't follow that theme, but go the blue turban route. =/
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares