[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Friendship is Tragic
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Friendship is Tragic

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Friendship is Tragic

Postby chrisb » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 am

I have no idea what game you're referencing, but I was literally laughing out loud for a couple of minutes. This is probably my 2nd favorite comic after Chrono Trigger one (leave Lucca behind instead of Robo.) The humor was right up my alley. I think the way your wrote this one makes it easy for those without knowledge of the game to still enjoy the comic. Thanks for the great laugh guys!
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: Friendship is Tragic

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:40 am

Darksiders! But I definitely agree with you Crispy, the comic stands strong on its humor!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 am

Never played this game, but the comic instantly made me think of Artax sinking into the Swamps of Sadness and Atreyu pullin' at him. 'Course this situation was decidedly more hilarious, while the whole "my horse and best friend died" was a little different...
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Tony May-San » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

'Traverse the tower of many, many hallways..'

that bit was such a pain in the butt. brilliant game though, very much looking forward to the new one. anyone who hasnt played this game, especially those who liked the zelda games, should go do so right now. the similarities between this and the zelda games are immense. go ahead, ill wait.....
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks for letting us know how much you liked the comic Crispy and everyone. I meant to say so earlier but I've been a lazy, Guild Wars 2 obsessed, bum. =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Mon May 28, 2012 2:50 pm

The excitement I have about getting a print of this is beyond words. It might not be the Grand Canyon, but I will point it towards the Strip so Ruin can experience that! /no1
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Mon May 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Yay! I'm really happy to hear your enthusiasm on getting the print! =D Thank you so much for sharing.~ /lv I'm happy you like this comic that much!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby TheNesta » Tue May 29, 2012 2:59 am

I was thinking of getting a Print too, and while there are some really good ones up there, I was sad to see the Catherine one isn't. That's probably my favorite one. I always laugh whenever I reread it. /ok
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby Bear » Wed May 30, 2012 2:53 pm

This week I should be adding the rest of the prints I think people will be interested in to Storenvy. I'll post here and on FB once I've completed it as a sort of re-launch. We've been pressed for time, so I've not had a chance to add them all. And since there are a number of things I can't do with Storenvy that I can do on the one I'm coding, I won't be adding all the prints.

However, there will be an "Add from the Archive" general purchase buy print, where you can note which print you want in the description, in case the one you like isn't on there. It's not elegant or cool, but it will have to do for now. There will also be a "Your Choice 5 Pack" that I will be adding.

I hate that we had to launch the store when it wasn't exactly finished...but yeah...life is being a pain in the ass right now. Thanks for the support guys, and sorry I've been MIA =/
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:31 am

Whew, I can honestly say that I am relieved after reading Pie's new hover text in the store. I was so worried what Celebration Bunny might think! And now that I think about it I don't think that's one of the ones I ordered >.< It was sooo hard to narrow down my choices!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares