[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kickstarter Goodie Train
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Kickstarter Goodie Train

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Kickstarter Goodie Train

Postby Pie » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you so much everyone for sharing your excitement, comments, and encouraging words!! It drives us more to want to do the best we can!! >D I'm so happy to hear that everyone has enjoyed their packages so far! =D Thank you all again! /lv
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby ThePaul » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

The only thing I wasn't happy about was the part where you cheeped out and used live scorpions instead of packing peanuts. How am I supposed to trust the quality of they new cardboard hat you shipped me?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Tue May 01, 2012 12:50 pm

I am sad to hear your concerns Paul, the scorpions are part of the hat decorations. If they fell off during shipment, then I apologize. Please locate all scorpions, undoubtedly roaming around your house by now, and attach them to your hat or face for full effect. Not doing so may void the warranty.

Customer discretion IS advised should there be any numbing effects from the scorpion hat; seeking medical attention is not advised because your cool quotiont (CQ) will take a considerable hit. Life in Aggro takes no responsibility in lost CQ, scorpions or extremities.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby -Mara- » Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Finally! got the shirts, grrr@post office! Love them and Ron does too! He's been wearing his hoodie for days now lol
/lv Mara
-Mara-
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:12 pm

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! I really want one! But now that i bought GW2 I definately don't have any money and probably wont get any until almost the end of June. :-(

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Pie » Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Yay! Happy that you can join us on Guild Wars 2 fixxer!! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 am

While I am very sad that I am not currently in possession of any of those awesome articles of clothing, I am very happy and excited that I will be able to join you guys in GW2.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby chrisb » Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Just wanted to say that the shirts are very durable. I accidentally tossed mine in with some rugs in the wash (high agitation setting), and it came out just fine.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Mon May 14, 2012 12:57 am

One more commission down...finally. Between keeping up the schedule for the comics and fulfilling the Kickstarter, this one ended up taking two months of squeezing it into our busy weeks. We will be speeding up though, since the big bulk of work for the Kickstarter is done. Having a really good idea on how 3 of the next commissioned pieces will end up looking like though, I can say that corners won't be cut and the works should be around this level.

So here is Banana Caper:

Click here for a .

This one if for a gal by the name of , asking for a picture of her beloved RO characters, Rutana (the assassin) and Lunaa (the priest). She gave us a really long background on the two sisters and their interactions and how they live which made it really fun to work on. Seeing her put so much love into her characters made Pie and me want to make a picture she would really cherish, especially since she quite regularly gets commissions of them. I had the idea for the framework and setting pretty quickly and Pie drafted it up. I wish comic ideas would come as fast as picture ideas! haha

I cant tell you how long Pie and I worked on this one...we kept tweaking and re-tweaking it to make it look right. The hardest part for Pie was getting the legs to look decent in that run cycle and considering the angle and composition, it wasn't easy. We were staring at it and altering it forever. I'm really happy with the way it came out and I think it's Pie's best work to date...at least until the next commissions come up.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 am

She doesn't look too happy that someone stole her bananas.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares