[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kickstarter Goodie Train
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Kickstarter Goodie Train

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Kickstarter Goodie Train

Postby Farore » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 pm

What a grave injustice against poor, poor puppy! I sure hope his bed is cleared off!

Also, LE GASP! Celebratory Bunny caught in a real life photo!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Yes, he is much happier now that his bed is cleared XD Though since we converted our second bedroom to a studio room, he's been missing a whole bed >_<

But yeah, I need to get some better pictures of him!! He is the most amazing dog I've ever been around; he is incredibly sweet and playful and still acts like a puppy even though he is 8 years old. His name is Spike Spiegel, obviously in reference to the legendary Cowboy Bebop.

And yes, celebratory bunny can very rarely be caught on film, but NEVER when you are trying to. XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby -Mara- » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:25 pm

I love my hoodiee!!!!!! My new fav! Still waiting for Tshirts, wasn't impressed with delivery though, they left it outside by the door when we weren't home /ggrrrrrr. Thanks so much!!!

/lv
Mara
-Mara-
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh awesome Mara!! I'm really happy that the hoodies arrived a-okay. It's weird that the shirts didn't come at the same time since they were shipped on the same day. Yours was the ONLY package I split up into two because it was like a $10+ savings in shipping. Can't wait to hear about the shirts arriving =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:17 pm

I forgot to thank you!!! I love the shirt and hoodie! Was my "gas prices" hoodie the white one or one of the gray ones?

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Thank you for the hoodie and the t-shirt. I wear the jacket on the weekends when I don't have to be in "teacher attire" it's so warm and full of awesomeness /ho
You two are amazing /lv

P.S: I know I said thank you already to you two, but I thought I had to make it public on here too /heh
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah I was about to be like "UGH...this Luc guy hasn't thanked them or anything..." but then I saw this post and had to let it slide.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 am

LOL Roll XD

Thanks for all the gratitude everyone, it really is empowering =)

@Wilbur - You had one of the two gray gas prices hoodies, right? I'm surprised you asked since it was in the same box as your shirt lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:12 am

You took Spike's bed!?! He looks super cute and you should definitely get more pictures because cute animals are adorable!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Eccs » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 am

Today I visited the post office and picked up a treat that I have been eagerly awaiting for the last two weeks. I have been basically drooling over the keyboard looking at everyone's goodies, now I finally have my own /ok

Thank you to Bear and Pie for the goodies you sent over all the way to Australia for us. /lv /lv /lv
/kis2Love the hoodie and shirt just in time if you ask me last 2 days temperature has started to cool down./kis2

I will be posting pictures later as well, also big thanks to Pie for the awesome drawing she did for me too, it was a bit of an expected gift. /thx I'm going to have to get it laminated or framed or something haven't decided yet.

Love you guys and Thanks again for the great job you have done. Definitely looking to get more stuff laters too /rice
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares