[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Cause For Celebration!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Cause For Celebration!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Cause For Celebration!

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 pm

The poor bunny is so confused! It seems like wallpaper fish is also having a hard time comprehending what is going on. I've never actually played a Tales game but I've heard Roll talk about them a lot. I'll have to see if I can dig one out and spend some time on it.

I think everyone has a game that they'd celebrate the release of more than their birthday (Happy late birthday Pie, possibly?). And 100th comic!

I do have to say though, it seems as if you're still using chat bubbles. Isn't that a little old and outdated? Can't you come up with anything new!? Ahh, people can come up with the dumbest reasons to dislike something.

/no1
Last edited by Farore on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Cause For Celebration!

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Is that bunny left over from the Terraria massacres? xD

I've forgotten my own birthday before, too. I just don't tend to think that they're a big deal, so it's not quite at the front of my mind ever.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 pm

A random fun fact: Pie can conjure up Celebratory Bunny whenever she wants. I don't know where he comes from and I don't know where he goes afterwards. I'm assuming there is only one Celebrator Bunny, but there may be many! I try not to ask questions when it comes to Pie and animals.

I did find this one pretty funny, because literally, Pie was counting down the days and getting excited even though her birthday was the same day. I understand though, after a while, birthdays aren't really a big deal anymore. Mostly because we stop getting presents. If everyone kept getting presents for their birthdays, like from a magical birthday source that wasn't other people, everyone on the planet would look forward to that day.

But yeah! 100 official comics. Man...so crazy; so awesome. The more we make comics, the more I love doing them. It's funny because I never EVER imagined that I would make comics and I feel so empowered now that we do.

When I was younger, I just never thought I had the talent to do anything creative. I just sort of thought that creative people had this magical power that I did not possess. Part of me still thinks that way, but the more I open up my mind to the possibilities and just toy around with ideas, the more I feel it starting to sink in. I feel like I'm 31 and trying to learn what it was like to be a kid again with all the wonder and amazement of the world.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby TracerBullet » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:37 pm

In my experience, when I've forgotten to have an official "birthday party," one of my friends conspires to drag me out to a nearby bar or restaurant a few days later or earlier. It's an interesting quirk of fate.

Also, my theory is that the celebratory bunny is but a "representative" of a larger intelligence. It appears when something needs to be celebrated, and if anyone tries to capture or kill it then the bunny simply transfers its consciousness to another body while the previous one turns into a fine, edible paste.

To make up for ruining that joke, I present
TracerBullet
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm a sucker for bunnies, so magic ones are always a plus. Forgetting my Birthday is never a problem, but getting myself a cake is kinda lame, so I never do anything for it.

Also, happy Birthday last Tuesday, Pie ^_^
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Luc of True Wind » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:31 pm

I was just as excited about Tales of Graces as Fei! I am so happy there is finally another Tales game! /lv
Also, Happy Belated Birthday Fei! /ho
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Doctor G33K » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Happy Birthday Pie!

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Happy Birthday Fei!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Wait a minute, your birthday was on the 13?

Imagine if it were a day later: on Pi Day! O.O

Would be crazy.

(Also, happy birthday xD)

(Also also, happy 100th comic :D)
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Next

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares