[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Cause For Celebration!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Cause For Celebration!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Cause For Celebration!

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 am

Haha, thanks for the link Tracer, that was pretty funny. Man I used to love watching stand up and tuning into Comedy Central. I didn't even realize that the voice of Remy from Ratatouille was a comedian until after hearing this video, or at least never made the connection before.

Thanks for the grats everyone! I'll let Pie say thanks for the birthday wishes herself, but I know she appreciates it a lot =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I should throw my belated birthday wishes too, hope you at least got to relax a bit if ya didn't get anything.

I thought it was a good comic, even though it was specifically about a bday and game release I am REALLY bad at remembering...well anything really, but dates especially (Farore can vouch) unless I write it down >.>
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Alexx » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 am

Well this one really hits home, 'cause my wife was totally counting down to this as well! Since I'm the one with most of the time on his hands I went and picked up the preorder when it came out and we've been workin' at it slowly since we got it. I'm liking it so far! They took away our precious TP and replaced it with CC, but now that I understand the new battle system I LOVE IT. There may be things further in that will frustrate me, but we'll see....

So far the game has added one new inside joke to our collection: Tiger Festival. I look forward to confusing my friends with it in times to come.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Pie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Mistaque » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Late congrats and happy birthday~!

And I figure she merely combined the Bunny Statue with her watch.. what you aren't seeing is her conjuring the bunny off-panel 3! (Flashy Bunny-Conjuring Action Goin' On There)

Or that she's really a Beastmaster that summons (fluffy) creatures at will - and also part of the reason why she and Bearwolf the Druid get along so well together! (That whistle calls upon the nearest bunny!)

Or the house is filled with stealthy ninja bunnies, which can only be seen by Pie, until she grabs one for everyone to see!

Or the bunny is a part-time superbunny CeleBunny, who flies around the world of Aggro, looking for causes to celebrate!

Or the bunny doesn't even really exist and we're all imagining things..

Or.. /spin
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:00 pm

This was a good comic. Celebratory bunny can do whatever as long as he and Pie are a recurring thing in the comic (Seriously. It's adorable, so keep doing it!!!) lol. Also, Happy Belated Birthday, Pie. I hope you had a most excellent day. :D

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm

I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby th3squirr3l » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm

I second the notion that you guys make Celebretory Bunny a recurring character xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Farore » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:33 pm

I third that. Yay for Celebratory Bunny!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 pm

oh yes! Ice cream cake is awesome!! XD I forgot about that! /rice You'd buy yourself an ice cream cake for your birthday, right? =D

Haha, celebratory bunny has so much love!~ XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares