[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - High Class Klepto
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

High Class Klepto

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

High Class Klepto

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:17 pm

http://www.lifeinaggro.com/images/comic ... 120203.jpg

You guys and all your Guild War 2 talk lead to this. I hope you're happy. I hope Suzie can run fast =o

Pie and I reallllllly can't wait to play this, or for that matter any good MMO. We are in a serious state of withdrawal lol

This was a fun comic. We were actually going to have Bear as the prince, but then we felt really uneasy about having him hitting a kid, even if it was just for the sake of the joke. It really made us think about what Bear and Pie, as characters, mean to us. Of course they have a bit of our own essence in them, but we have been feeling this inner desire to actually grow them as their own characters. What drives and defines them as people.

Pie and I have been talking about it, and we think we will be sitting down and making character sheets on them. I don't know if that sounds odd or not, but we think it's important to have some sort of guiding direction in how they act.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: High Class Klepto

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Wait a minute, I was actually thinking about this too. Weird. xD

Panel four. That face... /meh2

Also: This game is so close, yet couldn't be farther away. Amirite?
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm

I have to pray that either Pie or I can somehow make it into one of the betas. SOMEHOW...@_@
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Doctor G33K » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:42 pm

^^Claim media for the media beta. Explain that you'll be working on a comic about the game each day. :P

Of course... you might want to not mention that it's one comic you work on on every single of each day... so the entire beta produces one comic. :P

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

That's actually a pretty good idea... You might as well try, to see if it works :D

Unless Arena Net is choosing specifically to whom they are distributing the beta.

Either way, hopefully an open beta during March! Woo!
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Haha... I might just try that >_>

I remember back when E3 used to matter and they were starting to restrict it to media only, I would do whatever I could to join in with friends to be considered media to get into the show. Ahh, the good 'ol days.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Like Stats Character Sheets or just bios? Cause bios would totally be normal for a comic to have and stats sheets would be awesome.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby th3squirr3l » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Lmfao... You need to make a comic about writing stat sheets for comics, and have Bear and Pie level up somewhere along it.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares