[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Forum Avatar Lottery
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Forum Avatar Lottery

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Forum Avatar Lottery

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

It is still open but a bit on hold for now since we are completely slammed with Kickstarter stuff.

Man, I can't wait to finish up the mini comic and commissions (the commissions will probably be done first though...we'll see). There were a number of really great requests and I'm excited to get to work on the second one as it was my design and I think it came out looking really neat. Sometimes I stare at the draft that Pie did and can't wait to see it lined and colored. I hope the people that asked for commissions allow us to post them on the site, because I'm really proud of them so far =D

I'm SO living vicariously through Pie. I get to pretend I have talent.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:42 pm

You can totally post mine on here. I'll probably end up using bits of it for my Avatar and Signature anyway, I you don't mind me taking photoshop to it. Kinda the reason I hadn't jumped into here looking for sweet avatars. :)
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:53 am

Of course we wouldn't mind and I know Pie would be quite flattered. I am looking forward to seeing it =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Doctor G33K » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 pm

I'll put myself back on the eventual list. I now want one. 83

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby TracerBullet » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 am

If you'll have me I'd like to be a part of this as well.
TracerBullet
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Pie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Sorry guys for not getting to this, I really want to make avatars for you guys actually; it sounds fun! >.<

/sry
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Farore » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm

You're so sweet Pie! /lv
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tony May-San » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 pm

If this is still applicable/you have the time i would like to be added to the list too! =o
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Previous

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares