[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Forum Avatar Lottery
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Forum Avatar Lottery

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Forum Avatar Lottery

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 pm

OKAY! So lately there have been requests for Pie to draw avatars. We actually just finished an avatar for Breezix on the Terraria forums and he was kind enough to donate $10 for it.

Then Pie got a request from fixxxer to do an avatar + signature and we thought it was a really cool idea but didn't want to do it for some and not others. Mind you, Rolls avatar and signature come from many years ago of works Pie did for her for fun~

SO! We are introducing the Forum Avatar Lotto!
-Reply here to signup.
-I will add you to a list.
-In our off times, we will work on a random persons avatar.
-Free of charge for active Life in Aggro forum goers!

Sadly we can't do signatures as they take too long and can be too complex. Fixxxer will be first on the list since he asked and everyone else will be randomly chosen from this point on. =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Forum Avatar Lottery

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Well this is an iteresting thing you got going on here and i would love to be on the list. :D
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Thanks, and I'm ok with not having a signature done, I'm just so exited about having my own Life in Aggro avatar done by Fei herself.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Luc of True Wind » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Me! I want one! I love Fei's artwork and having one as an avatar would be such an honor /lv
I hope I get one /ho
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Yeah and I totally slaved over a hot photoshop (cause it was pirated) to rotate and crop em up all nice like. I don't really have anything else to add here cept I still love my avatar and sig. I mainly just wanted to use that bad joke~
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 am

As much as I love Vivi, I'd have to say having my own custom avatar would be most excellent!!!

Would we be informed if we are chosen and asked what we would like?

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 am

Yup! We will draw a name randomly once the current avatar is complete to get details. After that, it is just a waiting game as to when we have time to work on it. =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Mistaque » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:42 am

But do I count as active? I'm a lazy poster. Which makes the forum 'level grind' similar to RO in my case.. (I'm more probable to AFK for a week than level for 1 hour at times)
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby Regnek » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 am

I'm new here, but hope to stay active, I've been much of a fourm-er before, but this relativity small community seems like a good place to start.

An avatar would be awesome, but I get if you wanna wait and see if I stick around first.
“May all your dreams but one come true, for what is life without a dream?”
David Gemmell

“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.”
Terry Pratchett
Regnek
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Um, yeah. What exactly is the definition of "active."

Then again, I don't know what I'd ask for as the sig or avatar /hmm

If the time comes, I'm sure I'll think of one :3
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50