[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Magically Delicious
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Magically Delicious

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Magically Delicious

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm

http://www.lifeinaggro.com/images/comic ... 120106.jpg

This was a really fun comic to work on, especially because Pie and I wanted to work on a Terraria comic while it was still fresh from devouring it.

I'm really amazed at how well this one came out, because we were really running behind in scripting this one and working on it. Wednesday night we were talking about scripts all night, knowing we had to get one done so Pie could begin line work right away the next morning. Nothing came to mind and we were both exhausted and decided it was best to go to bed. As I was making my coffee the next morning, we had a small chat and came up with this out of the blue, and I'm really happy how it turned out!

On a whim, I posted the comic on the Friday night and got some nice feedback on Saturday. I didn't check back on Sunday because we were busy but then to my amazement the forum admins featured us on the front page that night. When I woke up this morning, I went back to the site and was absolutely floored that they did that.

Seeing all the peoples positive feedback and hearing people laughing at our comic...it just made me clench my fist and think about how awesome that is; the idea that we might be making peoples days brighter. And it just is more reason why LiA is the most important thing I've ever done with my life and how much I want us to keep growing and getting better so we can bring a little bit of happiness to others.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Magically Delicious

Postby Soeroah » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 am

Congratulations, guys! Good to see this happening =3
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 am

Grats! Good idea with posting it on their forums too, topical is always good.

Even though I have yet to play it, I had downloaded it and the part in my laptop where the power cord plugs in broke (UGH!)...I have such bad luck...>.> In any case, I still enjoyed this comic and laughed at the end bit, nicely done there. At the very least I should be able to play at least in a month if not sooner.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:58 pm

That's amazing!!! I'm really happy for you guys! Making that appeal in places where you know there are fans of the comic's subject game is definitely the way to rake in followers. Keep up the awesome work!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares