[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

Postby Bear » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Thank you so much for the sentiments and support everyone!

@ Regnek - Don't worry about it. Really, there is NEVER any need to apologize if you cant pledge money. There are several other ways we feel your support =)

@Mistaque - Yes! We will be creating a store very soon and it will have our stock of extra shirts and hoodies. If you cant pledge before the deadline, just tell me what you want and I'll make sure I have it in stock (as certain item combinations that seem to be unpopular may not be stocked).

I'll be posting an official post on Kickstarter and on the blog about this sometime really soon with a comprehensive selection chart.

@ThePaul - I'm surprised to hear about the TV stills! Thanks for sharing =) Also, I shall note never to work on an empty stomach again, I can't have that happen again! =o lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 pm

It's all good, Bear. It just didn't feel right to me... or something...? I don't really know. I think is was just distracting from Pie's art style. The thing with the "1. Steal pants 2. ??? 3. Profit" worked though. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Doctor G33K » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Congratulations guys! Hope you become way more popular in the future.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby Eccs » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Nice work on achieving the 4k mark, keep up the good work guys /no1

Been really encouraging to see things really take off in the last week. Especially with the increase in active people in the forums, as well as interest in your work. Looking forward to see more of your work in the upcoming year.

Got paid today /gg I'll see if how much more I can pledge after expenses for this month, looking at things as it is hopefully we can reach 6k mark /kis2
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Ninja_moofin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:55 am

I know I am super late to the Congratz party, But good Job Bear & Pie for hitting your goal, Glad I could help be apart of something so awesome. not to mention it lead me to your site and now to all of the cool people that populate the site as well. Best thing to happen EVER! /lv
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

Just got the email that they charged it so I thought I'd check and see what the final amount got to...$5566 with 68 backers, so now a final "it's done!" congrats lol. Pretty damn nice =)
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I never bought anything from it because my parents looked at me funny when I tried to explain the concept of kickstarter to them. They weren't really gonna trust a site where you write down your card number and then it might or might not be charged... I'll just get one of the extras when the shop opens. Still really want that Mega Man shirt. (It's so cool that my face explodes just looking at it.)

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Thanks a ton guys!! Man, we have a lot of work ahead of us now and we are really excited to get going. After the 2 week hold is released by Amazon, we can place the final order with the printer. Pie has the wallpaper halfway done and should be finishes this weekend, which is when I'll send out the surveys for backer info.

@Wilbur - I'm not sure since I'm away from my computer, but make sure to tell me what you want and I'll make sure you get it. You'll get the extras as well since you wanted to pledge but couldn't as long as I know what you want by Feb. 1st. I'm offering that to a few others too because I know Kickstarter is sorta weird and the timing wasn't the best.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 pm

I never said congradulations on making your goal and above... sooo... Congratdulations and hopefully if you have other events like this they will do just as succesful. :mrgreen:
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 pm

I wish I was getting a wallpaper and t-shirt, but I didn't pledge so I guess I'll have to wait until I can officially buy a t-shirt.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares