[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: The Kickstarter

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:08 am

Yeah! I'm running around the house like a little kid right now hahaha

I'm so pumped up I wont be able to sleep for HOURS now!!

Thank you so much guys, even if you couldn't back us, it's more than okay. There will be times when you can and when you can't and all the support we get through people reading, sharing and most importantly, enjoying our stuff, is something we have a very deep appreciation of. It really solidifies in my mind how much I LOVE doing this and how I won't give it up for anything.

I can't wait to repay your kindness back with lots of laughs =D

*edits*
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 am

WOOOO GRATS! Now I can combat my crippling nakedness with shirts! At least in a month or so when they go out lol.

Enjoy it now, then have fun getting all the design orders, shirt/hoodie sizes, addresses, commission info, etc lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 am

Thankfully, I'm a bit of a spreadsheet master, so I imagine that it will be okay hehe

Here is a funny story: When I used to run my guild in RO, I made this huge competition to get guildmates to participate in various things: PVP competitions, partying, helping lowbies and newbies, contributing supplies or resources to the war (guild vs guild) efforts and so on. There was a huge system in place to track activities and how much participation was worth in points. The winners and runner up would get cool prizes, and the top prize was a full commission from Pie.

One of our rival guilds caught wind of this and my huge point tracking spreadsheet that they began to nickname our guild "spreadsheets" internally in encounters. "OH NOES!! HERE COMES SPREADSHEETS"

lol

My life is filled with stories of me taking myself WAY too seriously. >_>
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 am

Ahaha, that all sounds cool though, and esp cool that it was known enough to warrant a nickname lol. I've never been in a guild big enough or popular enough. Of course part of that was usually I made the guild myself and it was just friends. I'm PRETTY sure my RO guild was PrinnySquad but I'd have to check the screenshots. My WoW guild is Canard (Haseo's guild from .hack GU) and at one time was decent sized (on a little rp server lol) but now it's just a few friends again =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 pm

I'm so excited for you guys. Have yet to pledge, but i'll do so tomorrow, hopefully. SInce I told you what I'd like, you just need my pledge now, right?

Anyway, it was certainly cool hearing your voices in the video. The humor was also pretty good. I like how Bear started out facing away from the "camera". I could hear you two perfectly and you made it clear that you are both very passionate about the project. I can't wait to see how the comic turns out after this!

@Pie: Even though I am just getting shirts, I really must say I am kinda disappointed I couldn't afford any commissioned art. The samples you had on the Kickstarter looked great!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Regnek » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Pretty damn awesome that you made that goal, I wish I was able to afford to help but, being a rather poor student, well I can't. But I'm quite glad you did make the goal. Its a good webcomic and I hope it continues to grow and become more awesome.
“May all your dreams but one come true, for what is life without a dream?”
David Gemmell

“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.”
Terry Pratchett
Regnek
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Luc of True Wind » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Congratulations you two! I knew this day was coming! I am overjoyed to see that you both reached your goal! I wanted so much to give more, but on my tragic teacher salary there is only so much I can do /swt

You two deserve every cent of this and I know things will simply take off for the both of you from here on out. I'm also so excited to see so many new people getting into the comic! This is an exciting time and it only serves as an omen for even better things to come /ho

Congratulations again! Kudos for both of you for being so awesome /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Soeroah » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Congrats, folks ^.^
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Mistaque » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 am

Late-ish congratz! I still have to pledge too.. I want a hoodie but I'm a bit short on money right now. >:
Are you opening a webstore or something for fancy Aggro stuff later on?
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 am

At first I was surprised to hear what you guys sounded like, but now I can't imagine you sounding any different.

Over all, I liked the humor of the video, but didn't quite like it whenever you threw up those stills from TV Shows n' stuff. Also, I was not fond of how, if you watched it backwards, the video told you to make Satan a sandwich. That just confused me, really...
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares