[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

Postby Bear » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:53 am

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: The Kickstarter

Postby RollCasket » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Well die no longer! I kinda already commented on it in another thread, but I like the new shirt also, Zelda is always a good choice. I like all of them, so I'll either change to another backer amount or order the gas prices shirt later on.

I was surprised in general that there was a video AND it was voiced. I had no problem understanding everything, was all clear and everything. The humor was good, I didn't laugh out loud but it was smile worthy and grats on getting into flash and sorry it didn't go all smoothly. I remember doing some classes on flash and it was a bit much for me, at the time anyway.

As far as the pricing and everything it's not too bad, my only annoyance is that I had just spent $500 on fixing the car and that was a sudden expense I wasn't planning on. I still might change it before it's done though and maybe get a commission in there too lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Eccs » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Haven't been visiting for the last month and a bit been traveling. So it was a very nice surprise to see the video, I loved it /no1. Since I just got back I'm still kind of poor, but yeah I should get paid in a couple of weeks and I will bump my pledge up a bit. Hope you can send them all the way to Aus, I can pay extra for the postage. Keep up the good work just about half way there.
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Bear » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 am

Yay! Awesome Eccs, thank you so much. We can definitely send it to Australia, no problem =)

Thank you so much for the pledge and encouragement!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Ninja_moofin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 pm

The video was really good Bear you guys did a great job on it!
I think that the rewards and pricing are all pretty good and fair.
Overall I would say it is a really good presentation. /no1

Super Happy that I could be a backer for it as well!
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 pm

To be honest around "10 days to go" I was a lil worried and bumped up my pledge (which I was going to anyway) and am excited as it's almost over the hump.

I had a random flash of memory though...which doesn't happen often as my memory is horrible...but wasn't there supposed to be a ghost trick design also?!?!?!?!!111oneoneone
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm

@Roll- Yeah... but due to printing complications, we had to scrap it for now. '_' We still want to print the design, but we're going to have to change some things. *is super curious what Roll's real name is... o_o*

@Kurtis- I'm happy that you thought the kickstarter video was "great". XD I always felt a little unhappy with how I said a number of my lines because I'm just so horrible at doing voice recordings. >.< I've always been interested in acting and drama since middle school, but I obviously can't do squat. lol Honestly, we had to rerecord my lines like... 20 times. @_@ A lot of Bears lines didn't even need to be rerecorded. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Ah, that's unfortunate, I'll just have to buy it when you guys are able to put it out. Was it too many colors?

I thought you guys knew my name from steam? Or maybe it doesn't have it...I don't remember...I'm on Facebook too though. I go by Roll on here cause that's the character you know me by, on WoW I'm usually Soda or Lil, lol.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 am

For me the biggest let down about the Kickstarter project is that I Can't pledge :(
And I wouldn't say it was surprising to hear you guys speak for the first time, more like interesting, you sounded kind of like I expected you to.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
You made the $4000
YAY! :D

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Next

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares