[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: The Kickstarter - WE MADE IT!!

Postby Eccs » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:51 pm

I spy with my little eye something beginning with N....

Neraid!!!! /heh
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:13 pm

The Neraid was such a surprise! /heh
I love it!

Also, Hiiii Eccs! /lv
Long time no see :)
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Carlos, go reply to my message to you on Kickstarter!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Ok /shy
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Everyone has finally answered the survey and Amazon just sent the payment through to my bank account.

SO! That means I will be working with our printers on Monday (maybe even the weekend if they are available) to get the ball rolling. It should be pretty smooth since everything is set and ready, I just need them to get us an invoice for the actual order quantity. Once I pay 'em they will be ordering the blank shirts from the suppliers; with any luck we might even be able to ship the shirts and hoodies out before the end of the month!

Pretty exciting though!! I can't wait to get these shirts printed! =D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Eccs » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:42 am

Hey Carlos,

Nice to see you as well, glad you are enjoying your work as a teacher, what are you doing during your down time these days?
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Hooray for awesome shirts! I'm so happy for you guys /lv

@Eccs: I am trying to find some new games to play on my down time, but like I have so little time that I really want to find some fun games that I can just play quick with friends. I wanna start some RPGs (I started Mass Effect 2 and Lost Odyssey), but I just don't have the time /sob
Any recommendations until GW2 comes out?
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Eccs » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry Carlos,

Cant really help you with any recommendations; sadly I'm in the same position as you at the moment haven't really had the time to play games with my friends /sigh

I don't really expect I will be gaming too much until after summer this year, have lots of stuff lined up to do.
Going to be renovating/cleaning up my room since I have too much junk in there at the moment its like a storage room. Also need a new computer as well old one is starting to die /sob not that I have been using it much though /swt

Only game I have played it buggiest game of the year Skyrim >_<, even that I haven't got too far through that either, my brother just started playing and his over taken me already /swt2
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Previous

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares