[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA 78- Fiona's Failed Forest
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA 78- Fiona's Failed Forest

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: LiA 78- Fiona's Failed Forest

Postby RollCasket » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:15 am

lol...that's pretty random and funny. At least it sounds like it was fun though so that's cool. Did you tell him you didn't know the mic was on? Though not quite the same, I was known for never talking on vent until on time when roommate had his push to talk and they heard me in the background...everyone went crazy for a while, haha.

I'm on there as SuperPoring, though lately I haven't played much on it. Lot of times I use my roommate's steam to play the 1873189719 games he has on it =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 am

Yeah, I told him that it was my first time on Steam and I'm sorry my annoying mike was on all the time. He laughed and we actually had a pretty fun time; we even ended up friend-ing each other on Steam. Very awesome first experience =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby thatonesniperguy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm

I realize I am extremely late on this thread, but since this is the comic which first introduced me to LiA, I feel it would be fitting to say a few things about it.

First of all, I'm going to echo everyone else and say this was really well done. I was not expecting that punchline, which only made it funnier. I believe I mentioned this on dA, but the art was really well done, too.

My strategy with Robo is to equip the Crisis Arm and PrismSpecs, and have either Marle or Frog in the party. Uzzi Punch + Crisis Arm + PrismSpecs + Max HP can yield nearly 5000 damage, and with Marle's Haste, I can use it more often without having to heal. Equip Moon Armor to add to his magic defense and you're good to go.

But back on the subject...Lucca, you're a young genius who invented guns and machines before their time...surely you could have found a way to replant that forest...
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 am

I think I like Pie's theory on why Lucca failed; it was out of spite after a long and bitter life of solitude from being left alone in the past. This culminated in her ensuring that her corpse would be found with one final message to a group of people she once loved that she had grown to despise.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby thatonesniperguy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 am

That...makes a lot of sense, actually. Or at least it sounds like something I would do if I was stranded in time by my "best friends"...
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Previous

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares