[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA #35 - Rated M for Mature
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA #35 - Rated M for Mature

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA #35 - Rated M for Mature

Postby Bear » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:31 am

http://lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20110128.png

The second risque comic, as far as sexuality is concerned. Time Parabox kind of eluded to sexual situations, but this on is pretty in your face about it. Hopefully not so much so that it requires a NSFW tag, but just enough to ride the edge of that line. Our guest from Mature City of course is the one and only Ron Jeremy. Who else would be fitting of keeping a vulvasaur pokemon and teaching it the finer tricks of the trade?

I'm curious if anyone caught the stripper dancing on the strippers pole in the background of the second frame? Just a tidbit of information: that was Fei's idea to add that in. Also, the versus text and layout of the third panel is a loose homage to Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Movie; or SPvstWTM? Jesus....
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA #35 - Rated M for Mature

Postby RollCasket » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 am

Sexual innuendos are always fun so it all works for me, lol. Have to admit that last panel is a bit disturbing though, haha. "It's Super Effective~" was prolly my fav line, as I've also used that on occasion for multiple non-game related things, lol.

I have to say that I'm prolly still gonna get the new Pokemon...but I'm definitely getting less and less interested. The game/series very easily caters to my altoholic tendencies of getting a bunch of characters I like and leveling them up. It's all the extra crap that's starting to grind down on me though...
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares