[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA #34 - Time Parabox
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA #34 - Time Parabox

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA #34 - Time Parabox

Postby Bear » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

http://lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20110121.png

Time Parabox is another comic I was modestly happy with. I feel like the visual feel of the comic is starting to settle more and I'm really pleased with how colorful the panels are getting. I don't really have much to say about this comic other than it took me a WHILE to settle on a color scheme for future Pie. I had to mess around with the colors so much, constantly changing hues, going completely different shades and just generally trying to find the right balance until I finally stumbled on something I was moderately happy with. The nice thing was that it ended up turning out well in the final mock-up that Fei did for future Pie which we posted here http://lifeinaggro.com/Images/LifeInAggro/futurpie.png

There are two secret jokes that I'm wondering if people caught. One had to do with the title and the other had to do with what Bear and Pie were wearing in this comic.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA #34 - Time Parabox

Postby RollCasket » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:01 am

Most anyone that knows me and my games would know I would STILL buy that Chrono Trigger...I'm sorry Future Pie D= I have the original famicon cart, english version, ps1 remake, and ds remake. I'm played through the game......I honestly don't even know how many times, all I know is it's a LOT lol.

That said, this comic automatically got "yay Chrono Trigger!" points, but Bear at the end ignoring all of that and being like "yay threesome!" was also great, lol. I love how Future Pie's face has that "I knew this was coming" look on it.

On the Square thoughts post, this company is near dead to me now...which is sad when I used to like them so much. It's just...not the same company anymore >.> and now they're like "hey, since everyone loved FF13 so much, let's make another one!" ugh...

Pie's random tangent about Astro Boy reminds me how I got a friend into anime. Usually when I start with someone who hasn't really seen any, it's usually always Cowboy Bebop, then we went to Trigun, though she ended up liking that one better which I wasn't expecting. You never know though, everyone's tastes are different. Only thing that annoys me is she HAS to watch things dubbed cause she can't concentrate when she has to read subtitles x.x Which REALLY sucks cause some series I can't get any other way...Gurren Laggan being the main one I know she would like x.x
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Autolux » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:05 am

Chris and I noticed that Bear is wearing the sweater that Pie knitted for him in the comic before this. Very cute :P
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Bear » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Pie is also wearing a sweater. Wonder where all that material came from? lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares