[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - LiA #29 - Shadow Crisis
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA #29 - Shadow Crisis

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA #29 - Shadow Crisis

Postby Bear » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Has been infused into cyberspace and can be digested for your culinary awareness.
http://www.lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20101217.png

Pie and I were actually out of it from the back to back work on this from last week since we were so late with it. It doesn't help that Pie MIGHT have a cold and I seem to have come down with something. Either way, I'm happy we got the comic in on Friday and we can rest now.

Hope you all enjoy our weird combination of:
Dig Dug (blowing up dinos, but in more 21st century epicness) ->
Shadow of the Colossus (fight big epic things) ->
Dino Crisis 3 (dinos in space) ->
Star Trek (space exploration) -> FIN

Just in case anyone was wondering what in the HELL the thought process was for this. hehe
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA #29 - Shadow Crisis

Postby RollCasket » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 am

I loved Dig Dug, I used to play it a ton on the Commodore 64, awww yeah floppy discs!

...now I'm dating myself a bit >.>
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Neraid » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 am

Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Bear » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Haha! Yeah, I know Pie and I are certainly "dating ourselves" with some of our references; just goes to show we've been gamers for a loooong time now. Just wait until we are 70 and still making references to these games... people will think we are older than the dinos in this comic hahaha!

Also, I thought it was pretty obvious which dino was which to any TNG fan as the crew (save for maybe Wesley?) all have very iconic and unique aspects to them. Pie and I love TNG, but oddly enough we both never got much into the other series'. I tried to get into DS9 and Voyager, but they both never really caught me. By the time Enterprise came out, I stopped caring about the series =/ TNG will always have that je ne sais quoi aspect to it that just made it very compelling to watch even to casual Trek fans. Even now I still would like to get the complete collection on DVD to go back and watch them as it's been a long time since I've seen an episode of it.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares