Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

LiA #28 - Living on the Edge

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

LiA #28 - Living on the Edge

Postby Bear » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 am

...is up finally! Sorry for the delays all!
http://www.lifeinaggro.com/Archives/lia20101212.png

This comic was pretty fun to work on and made me nostalgic for playing more Mirror's Edge. Pie has been wanting to do more comics where Bear and Pie were doing more game things or being parts of video games. We actually had this script written and started working on it Saturday directly after finishing the last one to try and squeeze in as much time as we could before Pie had to go visit her family. We originally were hoping to get it done on time despite being apart, but a number of things prevented that.

Both Pie and I hate being late for publishing because it seems to throw our groove out of whack plus we get a great sense of accomplishment by being done on time. We actually try and shoot for being done on Thursday night so we can post by around 3am Friday. Hopefully we can be more diligent about hitting that mark because for everyone reading, I would like them to think "Awesome! It's the end of the work week and I'm going to kick off this Friday by checking out LiA!" ...or something like that. I always felt like I had a strong sense of joy on Friday mornings knowing that the work week was just about over and I guess if LiA can bring a little bit of that happy Friday feeling to others, I will be happy.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: LiA #28 - Living on the Edge

Postby Luc of True Wind » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 pm

The robot in the first frame reminds me of those evil robots that pushed you around in Super Metroid in the Wrecked Ship /heh
The T-Rex in the prison yard made me lol along with the camera that says Rex-o Vision /heh

Poor Pie! After everything she went through! Neo is such a douchebag /heh

Great Comic /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares