[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Life in Aggro
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Life in Aggro

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Life in Aggro

Postby Neraid » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:31 pm

It's loading fine at work now: my ISP at home does do some weird things sometimes when loading photos so that could have been why it happened. I'll let you know if it's still crazy at home.
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Neraid » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:12 am

Yep, it seems to load fine now at home too.

PS: Where is the edit button for a post? /hmm /lv
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Bear » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Once I figure it out it will be there - same with the POST REPLY and NEW TOPIC buttons @_@

/heh
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Snookum » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 am

Wiz, your wishes are heard!
With end of September, euRO, the european server will shut down.
Right now there is no mention of a server transfer service to another server. Poor fellows who transfered from iRO to euRO back then.
Snookum
Blacksmith LV 75/44
Blacksmith  LV 75/44

Postby Bear » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Ah, that's kinda a shame as it is only iRO that I wish would collapse because I have a feeling that they are the pinnacle of being greedy and destroying the game of all the RO hosts.

Oh well...with any luck iRO will experience a similar fate in the near future.

Also! New comic is up and slightly late (posted mid day Friday instead of early Friday morning). Enjoy!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Autolux » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 am

I really like Guilty Gear... I don't know wtf that shit is....

I lol'ed when I looked it up and found it to be... pretty much exactly what you was put up... @_@

Bait and switch is right, good comic
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Neraid » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Nice post Wiz, I can't stand extended warranties!!!

It's especially funny in NZ where everything they cover is already covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act, so all you're paying for is less hassle trying to get the money out of the company. And you're exactly right about not mentioning what you think the cause is if your stuff stops working, just tell them it stopped working and you don't know why.

There are also some really nice bits in the comic - eg: Bear's Condundrum T-Shirt, and the fact that when you switch back to Pie she's already playing another console! /heh

I kinda don't get the whole Harry thing though. /hmm
I have a couple of ideas about what's going on but they don't quite work out.
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 pm

This latest comic is great /no1

That poor amalgamation of capcom characters is so tragic! But hilarious /heh
I'm not too familiar with all the newer Megaman/Rockman stuff but I still enjoyed the comic.

Great job /lv

Carlos

P.S: Don't forget Wiz that I don't mind of you send me the writing to take a look at it /ho
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 am

lul pencil topper
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Neraid » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I really like all the little touches you guys add in to your comic. My favourite part in this one was where bear asked Pie a question and then just started talking over the top of her reply - and you could actually see Pie's reply hidden under Bear's speech bubble.
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares