[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Life in Aggro
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Life in Aggro

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Life in Aggro

Postby Bear » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 am

BAU = Big Ass Update

New comic and new other stuff. Check it out and let me know what you all think. I'm going to go pass out from exhaustion. Later~

<3
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Neraid » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 pm

It looks fine in Firefox when I was viewing it. I like the new colour scheme and the logo is pretty nifty too.
I still think you should get a blog post comment option though :P

PS: I updated my avatar and sig in preparation for the new forum ;)

(Hope noone minds the blatant disregard for their IP!)
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Autolux » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Fun fun, I hope we get to see some new peoples on the forums

P.S. No fucking way I'm changing my sig/avvy
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Bear » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Haha, thanks Neraid!

I definitely don't want to add the blog commenting thing though because I can see people quickly posting things that are irrelevant, silly or just plain SPAM that I don't want to deal with. I figure forums would be enough; or we may dual post the comics on Deviant Art and people can quick reply there if they feel the need.

Also, thanks for your signature - it's quite flattering. I saved it so I can keep it to remind me of the early days XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Neraid » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Choklit Reign » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:43 pm

It's the Psycho Gundam MK1!
Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Autolux » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 am

I like the new comic but I don't think I've played the game. At first I thought it was a WoW reference, but now I'm guessing it must be FF11
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Pie » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi Mel and everyone! XD Yeah, it's Final Fantasy related, but just kinda loosely. '_' I haven't played FF11 either. This is more related to FF14 where they're going to have a deal in which if you pay subscriptions for BOTH FF11 and FF14, you get Hermes golden shoes, subscribing to both games will also give a slight monthly discount for FF14, bringing its subscription down to $7.

I suppose this is all stuff we should have written and linked to in our "thoughts" write ups. >.< I actually kinda thought Wiz was going to. XD The moogle in the comic is actually Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles related. The moogle is specifically a character named Stillzkin. The joke about the moogle mainly came from Wiz thinking back to when he played FFCC and always wondering what it was about that game's series' moogles not having any arms. XD

I want to take the time now also to thank you Mel and Neraid for support and feedback on the forums for the past few months. Wiz has been showing me your replies and I'm really touched. ^-^ Thank you guys! =D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Neraid » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:37 am

Yay, new forum! :D

I'm getting really crazy load times from the forum and the LiA site at the moment though. I wanted to post this in the other thread but it hasn't loaded yet XD

It might just be my internet; although other sites are working at normal speed. I do have RO running though so maybe the site is objecting on principle! :D
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Bear » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 am

Hmm...I think I may know the culprit. I believe it may be the new background image that we put up. Please keep me posted on your load time Neraid - I want to make sure that the site looks good but still loads fast.

Also, I hope RO dies soon - you all should be playing WoW with us...been missing everyone from FT.

-Bear

Edit - Damn, this stupid new skin is missing the edit post button...need to fix that. Also, I trimmed down the file size of the background to 1/4 of the original size. Let me know if that helps. Thanks~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares