[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Life in Aggro
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Life in Aggro

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Life in Aggro

Postby Bear » Wed May 19, 2010 9:55 am

SO!

Fei and I are in the process of developing our first project; Chromatic Shift. We are working on the elements for it now and we should be releasing a website in the near future. It will be in an online manga style format, similar to http://www.megatokyo.com and will be a fighting / special powers style manga revolving around our hero Chroma who is bored of his mundane world and finds himself shifting into a seemingly alternate reality.

Everything is still in the concept phase currently and we have a lot of work to do, but this will be our joint project and hopefully something that will be interesting! We plan on having a website up to showcase concept art and start establishing ourselves, so I would love for people to check it out and give us feedback when it starts picking up~

Also, since you guys are like an online family to us, we would love to work in tributes to you guys by having major and minor characters named after you! If that sounds interesting, please post a reply here so Fei and I can work it in =) Also, since color is a very large aspect of the theme of the story, if you could also post your top THREE favorite colors, that would help a lot too. We might not be able to accomodate everyone to be associated with their fave color, but we will do our best!

Thanks guys!

-Wiz and Fei
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Chromatic Shift

Postby Neraid » Wed May 19, 2010 2:19 pm

I don't think many people check the forums regularly anymore Wiz /sob

But that sounds freaking awesome, I can't wait to read it!! /lv /lv
Well actually, I can't wait to play the game of it (*wink wink nudge nudge*). ;-)
Reading it will be pretty awesome too though!
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Bear » Wed May 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure how many people will see this, but looking at the recency in which the forums log people visiting, it still shows quite a few of our mates still swing by. Anyways, it IS funny you mention a game, because that is one of our underlying goals as well. We definitely want a project of ours to make it to a game state, so here's hoping to Chromatic Shift taking off and becoming a hit worthy of such success.

-Wiz
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Autolux » Wed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Ooooh neato! I'm happy for you guys :) And I still check here everyday!!!
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby ShinRyuu » Thu May 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Interesting, I'm not that hardcore like Mel who checked everyday, but I do check once in a while.

My top three favourite colors would be pink, green, and orange.
ShinRyuu
Wizard LV 75/44
Wizard  LV 75/44

Postby Autolux » Fri May 21, 2010 10:40 am

oh yeah I totally forgot about that, Black Blue Orange
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Neraid » Fri May 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun May 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Yay! I think I told you over vent Wiz what my favorite colors were /ok
But just in case: Blue, red, and purple

I can hardly wait to read it and see the awesome art~ /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Site is online now - http://www.chromaticshift.com/ , thought there is nothing there YET (except the image above - lol). Stay tuned to the website for add ons tweaks and other stuff as they happen.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Neraid » Fri May 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Bookmarked ;)
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Next

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares