[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Life in Aggro
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Life in Aggro

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: Life in Aggro

Postby Bear » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 am

Haha, thanks a ton guys for the warm feedback~ I'm glad to hear you enjoying the comics and it's nice to hear when people get the small references and touches... (fuzzy pencil topper, portal inspired T-Shirt, and many others). I always liked the ideas of having easter eggs in the comics and the website that people who were paying attention or would get the reference would get that little bit extra out of it - so it is nice to see that they aren't going unnoticed. ^^

Anyway, tomorrow's comic will be late - I think I came down with a bit of a head cold a few days back and as a result I wasn't able to produce the script on time. As a result Fei is only now working on final lining (which usually means its a good 24-36 hours away from completion. Check back tomorrow regardless as we should have something posted and the the comic will be posted ASAP after that.

Thanks again guys! It means a lot to Fei and I to hear from you guys and hear the feedback! =D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:29 am

Great job on the comic today! /no1

I feel a bit left out now since I have not been playing WoW, but one day! One day when my head finally stops spinning /sob
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Thanks Carlos! Can't wait to see you back.

Also, as a side note to everyone still around - sorry I've been lazy about participating in forum stuff. I want to try and fix up some of the remaining things soon; I just haven't found the time to do it just yet. Sooo many things to do hahaha. Anyways, hope you all continue to enjoy the comic and check back here from time to time!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Luc of True Wind » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 pm

LOL /heh

This is a great comic! I /lv /lv the allusions to 2001 and Citizen Kane. /ok
Great job /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 am

The new comic is up, though it really isn't a comic at all! Pie was really wanting to do a color drawing and we thought this would be a good time to do it. Sadly though this was one I couldn't help her with at all because the coloring is way beyond my level.

That is okay, it gave me some time to work on doing some site overhauls. The main page will be going through a minor face-lift soon but under the hood I'm re-writing all the code essentially from the ground up. The problem is the site is a basic design using nested tables and works based on my very simple knowledge of HTML. Now I'm in the process of learning CSS so that I can make design changes site-wide without editing tons of pages.

I wanted to do this now because right now I'm looking at about 60 pages to update by hand, which is a big pain. Imagine in a year how much work that would be? Also, there are several issues with the forums that need to be addressed which I can't right now because I don't know CSS. So once I finish the main site re-write, I should be able to make the changes to the forums that I have been promising for a while.

Anyways, hope you like the picture! A larger version of it can be found in my thoughts post for today. Thanks for your patience everyone!

-Bear
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 pm

All I have to say, is Samus hat = awesome /rice oh, and servbots are always awesome
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Congrats you two on your 25th Comic!

I hope this comic goes on for a long time because it is something I look forward to every weekend /lv

The picture is awesome! I also love the Samus hat /heh
What immediately caught my eye was the giant piranha flower! I love it! /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Pie » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 pm

hahaha, XD Thank you Roll and Carlos.~ =D I was kinda iffy about putting the Samus symbol on at first because putting the already red-ish symbol on a red hat seemed like a bad choice color composition-wise, but I'm happy that it meant something to the both of you. XD I was also hoping to know though too if any of you have played or are familiar with Zombies Ate my Neighbors for the Super Nintendo. It's such an awesome game! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm familiar with Zombies Ate my Neighbors but I don't think I ever played it myself, though I've seen a few people play a lil bit of it =X There are multiple cool things in the pic though, Dragonquest Slime, and of course Prinny is always awesome. Of course you know my love for Harada's characters lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Previous

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares