Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Class Composition (before Adol hahaha)

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Class Composition (before Adol hahaha)

Postby Graum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:48 pm

So.... what on earth made you think it was a good idea to combine all those class skills into one hotbar xD That would be a nightmare to try to map on your mouse/keyboard/controller hahaha. You might get away with a BRD SMN fusion tho :P
Graum
Archer LV 11/1
Archer  LV 11/1

Re: Class Composition (before Adol hahaha)

Postby Pie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Sorry, I'm not the person who you can answer your question. XD I'm not so sure if Bard and Summoner fusion would work so well with the weapon I drew. @_@ every time you shoot your arrow, you have to go retrieve your book. =o -though as fusion class mechanically, I guess it could work out. XD -except I guess a lot of people wouldn't be happy with having skills with cast time, considering how vocal some people were about it before SB. '_' Personally, I like having a lot of skills, especially if they have a lot of utility. ^^ I didn't have a problem with my hot bars before SB. Even at 70, my SB feel so empty now. ._. I barely even fill 2. But yeeesh, it's far better than Guild Wars 2 and Wild Star. @_@
Pie
High Archer LV 63/45
High Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:32 am

Heh.

I like thinking that picking up the weapon fusion caused those outfits to explosively appear in a puff of loose thread. Love all the expressions in this one.
Epic drums, brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby Graum » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 am

It took me a while to find a good setup for my DRK.... they have buttons galore... AST too. WHM is lol... its so braindead. BRD is pretty small too. I dont have anything else tho.
Graum
Archer LV 11/1
Archer  LV 11/1

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares