[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Awesome Art Thread!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

The Awesome Art Thread!!

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: The Awesome Art Thread!!

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

*edit* Bluh, this got split between two pages. I did a two part post of other art I had and then just touhou stuff, but the first part is on the end of the last page and people I've talked to have missed the first one. So I'm adding this. *tide*

And the Touhou Edition. So much good stuff to choose from... So much I wanted to add but wasn't quite right for this post (aside from my desire to limit the image flood)...

My favorite of all my Marisa Images. Fans may appreciate the .

And a I wasn't sure quite fit this post (but is still awesome).
Last edited by Adol The Red on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: The Awesome Art Thread!!

Postby Librari » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 am

Oh, we're posting Touhou art now? Let me direct you toward this gallery...
http://imgur.com/a/uhO40
(I will gladly provide sauce for any of these).
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Previous

Return to Other Shiny Things