[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Toys
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Toys

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Toys

Postby Pie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:25 pm

I love how Pie decides to randomly reply to Wilbur's 7-month old post lol

But yes, your toy blog is always excellent to read Alexx! You get me cracking up pretty damn often XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Librari » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 am

I have a childlike fascination with plush toys and stuffed animals. I got Domu-kun for Xmas, right now he's chillin' with my familiar, Genzilla (google 'chibi deformed godzilla plush' and you'll probably find a picture). I also collect Mr. Potato Head varieties, I think I'm up to almost two dozen now.

My current dream is getting a good price on Touhou character plush toys, anyone who knows me well (which isn't any of you, not yet anyway!) can guess which characters I want the most.

Not too wild on action figures or anything, I loved Z-bots when I was a kid but nowadays I just don't find desire to collect those kinds of toys.
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Alexx » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Alexx » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Hey, it's part 2 of my Grayskull review, leading up to the new version they've made in the recent Master of the Universe Classics series. In this part I'll be looking at the from the ill fated He-Man reboot.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Alexx » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 pm

So Jakks Pacific is making Nintendo action figures, now!

I bought the big 'ol Bowser and . So far people are finding the smaller figures of Mario, Link, and Yoshi in Targets. I've run into them, but I REALLY want the little Link! Mario is pretty much the same size and design as the SH Figuarts one, but with lesser articulation. They're a nice cheaper alternative to the Japanese figures, I must say.

But hey, no one has made a Bowser like this before! One for the record books, I'd say. Big, sturdy, and CHEAP! Check 'em out.
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Alexx » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:09 am

FIRE! Tamashii is selling these flame effect parts for just about any figure, and they're AWESOME! , if you got the time.
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Pie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Wow Alex! That's a really cool toy (addition)!! XD What a great idea to make fire effects toys!! =D Thanks for sharing.

By the way, I really love how you do your lighting effects for your pictures. XD Thank you also for sharing your black light experiments. =) It's interesting.~
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alexx » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:04 pm

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

PreviousNext

Return to Other Shiny Things