[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Anime Music Videos
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Anime Music Videos

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Re: Anime Music Videos

Postby RollCasket » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Yeah Speed King is pretty awesome, a good example of an actual music video as opposed to just random scenes thrown in that sometimes go with the words. That's pretty much what separates better amvs. As said though right now my laptop is out of commission and my desktop is packed away until I have no idea...so the ones I'm sharing are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head x.x Of course...if I remember them that well they're also prolly the best ones lol. I'll try to link more as I remember though or once the lappy is fixed whichever comes first =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

I'll make this quick. Queen and Gurren Lagann. What more could you want?

Edit: Never mind. Queen and Evangelion is a million times more epic.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

This is cool too. (Dang it, Roll. Now you have me addicted to finding good AMV's) :P

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 am

For some reason lately YouTube (on mobile) has been a real bitch and gives me "could not load movie" errors on like half of the links I click on...only one it let me see was the Mötley Crüe one, which is like the best song from them anyway.

I haven't done it in a while...but when I went amv hunting it was usually on animemusicvideos.org and I'd do multiple searches either by a show or shows I wanted good videos for, or for a particular song or songs I wanted to hear...then mass d/l or if there were too many limit it to higher rated ones lol. Works pretty well, I'll prolly do it again at some point.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 pm

I prefer looking for them by song since I'm more likely to find something I'll like then. I hate to say it, but I don't think I am ready to search by show because I honestly haven't watched that much anime. Mostly really popular ones, but hardly any of the awesome lesser known ones like Kino's Journey or Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. I already have a list of anime that I've heard were worth a look, but I'd also like if I could get some recommendations. In fact, I think I'll go start an anime recommendation/discussion thread as soon as I'm done with homework.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Just to keep this somewhat alive...

(for pure action amv-ness)

(with a minute long Castlevania 2 song opening lol)

(this is to the older Fate anime)

and that's good for now
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby chrisb » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 am

I don't usually watch AMVs, but this one tends to melt my heart. Shoujo-ai warning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sKXWUzS834
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby RollCasket » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Two random Gurren Lagann AMVs.

"Spinning Infinity" Pretender - Foo Fighters. Not a song I'd normally associate with GL but it works, I like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cV2NXrz ... re=related

"Written in the Spirals" Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner. This one DOES have a couple really quick and short shots from the 2nd movie so if you haven't seen it yet that's where they're from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRiwKlMy4U
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Previous

Return to Other Shiny Things