[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - CrossCode
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

CrossCode

Everything related to games~

CrossCode

Postby Alanzi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:10 am

Hi! Hi Lea hi!

I just beat CrossCode today, and I have to say I really really enjoyed it! It plays incredibly smooth, I love the art, it has a captivating story and interesting world and excellent soundtrack, the combat is fun, the puzzles are unique, etc etc etc! Highly recommend, would play again!

Actually I probably will play it again at some point. They plan to bring Steam Achievements and New Game+ to the game, and there's a couple of achievements you'd basically have to know about beforehand in order to get them...

This is the kind of game that makes me want to change my avatar to one of the characters' portraits. I guess that's a sign I liked it quite a lot, haha.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: CrossCode

Postby Alanzi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:16 pm

I forgot to mention, but Steam has a demo for the game too, if you want to see if you're interested. It goes through the first area or two. :)
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Pie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:09 pm

I've had my eyes on Cross Code for quite a while now. XD I keep reading great things about it and seeing it in action is really exciting! =D I have a Steam gift card and am trying to decide between this and Iconoclasts though.. which I've been watching for yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrssss. @_@ I can't decide. ._. Though, I kinda think Bear might not be so much into the visual concept of Crosscode because it's Scifi. We're generally not really into Sci-fi-y games, but this one does look really cool, fun, and potential for touching moments of character. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alanzi » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Pie » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:28 pm

XD

Btw, have you played Iconoclasts before. I kept hearing really good things about it when it launched. ^_^ I really admire Joachim Sandberg's gaming work and art.~

http://www.konjak.org/

I also like Noitu Love 2 and Chalk. =3
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alanzi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:00 pm

Not before now, nope! Perhaps I'll pick it up during the Steam winter sale and give it a go. :)
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise