[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Darks Souls III Thread
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Darks Souls III Thread

Everything related to games~

Darks Souls III Thread

Postby ThePaul » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Yo, Dark Souls III is out now. I'm playing it. I suck, because I keep trying to play it like Bloodborne. (Stop rolling six times in a row, Paul >_<.) Anyone else playing? You having fun? Have you cried yet. I killed a thing, and it was cool, and I don't know how. Man, was that first boss after the tutorial not as tough as some other games. I invaded a guy, and somehow managed to kill him, a white phantom, and a blue phantom (well, the phantom's killed themselves, but trying to bum rush me in the middle of a bunch of enemies). Why did I get so many tongues from that? What is that giant thing in the distance?? Oh no, is it trying to murder me? Ahhhhhh!!! /hollows

Umm... yeah... so, try not to be too spoilery, but anyone else playing, and how they liking it?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Re: Darks Souls III Thread

Postby The Lich Tree » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:34 am

I been enjoying it quite well, beat it a few times.. i took a break on it when Witcher 3 blood and wine expansion dropped, and i haven't felt back in the mood to go back full swing yet.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby ThePaul » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Same. Well, not the bit about Witcher 3, just the beating it a couple times and then never touching it again. Got the Platinum Trophy, and set up a couple of characters for the DLC and any events that might get set up to help people get them blue ears, and then just stopped playing.

Had a lot of fun with it when I was going through, and would definitely have fun playing through it all again, but not a whole lot of a reason to. When the DLC comes out, I'll be back into as soon as I can acquire it.

Also, watch me mess this fellow the heck up with Rapport. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby The Lich Tree » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:02 pm

That was beautiful paul, i still haven't picked up dark souls 3 in awhile, i probably will when the dlc drops or before to get a character ready.. I just don't have as much fun with it i guess, not a lot of viable options for me aside from strength or strength/cleric, gonna try a quality build though cause i hear its fantastic. I miss sorcery... R.I.P. you beautiful, evil, angel. nah but seriously sorceries suck in dark souls 3 the only viable thing it seems you can be is glass cannon but i one shot those losers in pvp. STRONG ARM IS THE DRAGONSLAYER GREATAXE! STRONG STRONG STRONG! and i suck with all the dex weapons :| and pyromancy is fun but great chaos fireball and free aiming it is the main viable thing to use in pvp for pyro (but it is fun so much fun) and fighting soul of cinder as a dex pyro is a nightmare especially when you rely on the great chaos fireball most of the game. (nightmares are made by the misery of that fight /sob )
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:09 pm

Haven't played because I'm a weenie, but I've been watching the Game Grumps' playthrough and that is pretty intense. Arin's also kinda half decent at Dark Souls somehow.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Return to Gamer's Paradise