[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Undertale
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Undertale

Everything related to games~

Undertale

Postby Librari » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Anybody playing it? I keep seeing and hearing so much fan content, lately the fad is Tem remixes of everything... EVERYTHING. Just seems like the sort of game people around here would like, and Bear and Pie what the heck? I forget about the comic for a long while and no Undertale strips yet? Get to playin' /omg
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Re: Undertale

Postby Kerreth » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:29 am

I am so obsessed with the soundtrack.

I played the demo only so far, and I played it fullscreen, so most of the screen is black, and I played it in dead silence at night, all of which led to the first character you meet being the scariest thing I have ever encountered in a game.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Are we turning this into the Undertale Remixes thread? /gg
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 am

Sure why not (spoilers)

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:33 am

I bought it, finally.

I'm also breaking all the rules!

...I'm doing Merciless first. No one else seems to do that first. I wanna know how that pans out.

...nobody told me it'd be creepy af tho
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Genocide on your first run? You're gonna have a bad time. /gg
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:56 pm

That's kind of a waste. Playing the game to get the other endings doesn't really have the same impact if you haven't played the game the regular way the first. Like watching Memento backwards before watching it normal.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:08 pm

Maybe I'm just gonna end up seeing the other 2 stories/endings with a different lens than most people. That's what I'm banking on. The context I'm missing (and I realize I'm missing a lot of context) will be explained eventually, and then I'll be like OOOOOOOHHHHHHH.

Unless I don't beat this boss I'm stuck on.

UPDATE: Beat that one. Now I've been having a bad time for about 4 hours now.

The XB360 D-pad is so garbage.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:36 am

I DID IT. I KILLED THAT BONY LEMONADE STAND FONT SKELETON FUCK.

that took like... 8 hours. I had 1 HP.

Aaaaaaand I was rewarded with a nightmare fuel ending. Hooraaaaaaaaaay. -_-
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Well, you get what you play for. /gg

Now enjoy your pacifist run because [REDACTED]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48