[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Overwatch
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Overwatch

Everything related to games~

Overwatch

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:59 pm

I honestly did not expect Blizzard to ever make an online FPS, but I'm so happy they did. I'm definitely getting a Battle.net account because this game looks amazing! So glad I caught the news on this game when I did. I can't wait for the beta!!! Who else is super pumped?
/omg
If you didn't watch the trailer, I've embedded it below if you're interested.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Re: Overwatch

Postby Kerreth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:24 am

So, get this, I didn't really pay attention to this when it was announced way back when, but now I saw some videos on their channel of full matches and I'm kinda stoked. Plus, this trailer they made is like Pixar Short Film quality.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Natalie88 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 am

Well this post didn't get any of the attention it deserved...

It's old, but I'll still reply to it. ;)

I have always loved all things Blizzard makes... I played a lot of SC, WC3 and some others.

I don't have the powerful enough computer right now, but when I do I will definitely get OW.

Awesome game, and yeah, the graphical/aesthetical aspect of it does look a lot like a Pixar film, haha
Natalie88
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Alanzi » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Overwatch is actually a lot of fun--I've played it a whole lot over the last couple of years (just reached level 500 last week). I was already a big fan of Team Fortress 2, but I'm happy with what Overwatch has done to make the game not only unique but always fresh--something the TF2 team was unable to do in recent years.

The Overwatch team continually improves the game, too. They've released 6 new heroes in their 2 years I think (so every ~4 months?) along with, uh...about a dozen new maps if you count alternate modes like Arena. Sometimes the characters get skill redesigns when things aren't working out, or even in the case of when it's not fun to play against (Hanzo's scatter arrows, Mercy's multi-player-resurrections). I'm glad the team puts so much thought into not only how to change things, but why they need to be changed in the first place.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise