[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ryuutama
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Ryuutama

Everything related to games~

Ryuutama

Postby Librari » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:30 am

I don't know if there are many tabletop RPG players in the Aggro community, but I got my first chance to play Ryuutama on Sunday, and it seems like a lot of fun! The kickstarter for it was very successful. I don't know if it's still possible to get in on late backing for it, but that might still be an option.

I might get around to running a game online in the future. For now, I'm just enjoying being a player for once. It probably won't surprise you that my character is a cute witch. /swt2
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Re: Ryuutama

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:29 am

Not a whole lot of table top RPing for this guy. I have played a little bit of DnD with some pals about a year ago, and I got a couple World of Darkness rule books I've never used. I'd totally be down for it, if I could find a group of pals I was really close to or some people I knew I would only ever see at game night.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Librari » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:33 am

As a wizard, I don't really get out much, so all of my gaming is online these days. I've played two sessions so far (well, the last one I showed up for the tail end of it due to work, but at least I made it!), and I'm filling out the prep sheets for running a game of my own. I've had success with gaming over IRC in the past, but I might use webcams this time around since the game has that I won't be hard to spot in.

While we're on the subject of that game I'm a player in, though, I wonder how flooded Bear and Pie are with commission requests these days... >.> My cute witch could use a nice picture. /no1
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:51 am

Despite what I said about not having anyone to play with, I picked up Fiasco with some Amazon gift cards I got for my Birthday. This game seems perfect for an IRC chat room. Anyway, I'm sure everyone here is nerdy enough to get into a forum based RP, so if you wanna start one here, I'd prolly be down for that. /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Librari » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Not sure this forum could support a good tabletop RPG. It's kind of... quiet. I mean, look how long it took to fix my broken account since my last post! /swt2

I'd like at least some degree of fast pacing when posting by forum!
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 am

No, we need a good RP that takes a year to finish one normal hour of game play. Bwhahahaha!!!
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Librari » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am

See, that really wouldn't work with this RPG. The character attrition rate would be ridiculous, what with all the coming and going that happens in a forum RP. The game's meant to be split into session-long 'episodes' for each journey, with the participating PCs around for the whole of one journey each time. We'd need some really active peeps to get through one journey in a reasonable length of time.
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Do I look like a reasonable man?
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Librari » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm

I'm not sure what you look like, with avatars so lowres. A guitar-wielding robot of metallic metal?

That would kind of be a cool Minstrel in Ryuutama.
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:49 pm

Exactly.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Gamer's Paradise