[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - PlayStation 4
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

PlayStation 4

Everything related to games~

Re: PlayStation 4

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:13 pm

If there is a game on only this system that I want to play, I'll probably get it. I'm sure I'd have one eventually, though its usually the games that determine how soon that will be. Also the price. Either way, I honestly haven't been looking forward to the next generation.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby The Lich Tree » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:17 am

i wish i could see my dick, if you guys caught that i just love that guys sense of humor for saying that in that video bear shared xD but ps4 i want it no doubt, especially if fromsoftware will make a future souls type game on it (sometimes i wish i could go to their roots of that style of game and play kings field, one day i will own them).. but more than anything id want an awesome gaming computer i mean have you ever been to gog.com?! gog... just gog... fuck steam, fuck new shitty games that come out fuck it all go to gog. the end, soo many good games and classic games it makes you wanna drool flaming rainbows. and im not 100% sure how many newer indie games gog gets, but i know they have don't starve but yea and that game hasnt been out too long. i want a pc for games like torchlight and torchlight 2, path of exile, cube world, planescape torment (fuckin awesome game O_O) , and theres more but i forget :c theres just alot of pc exclusive games i want. mainly in the rpg world of games. but back to the topic as for ps4 i hate its become like xbox where you will have to pay to play online, but i imagine some of the games will be very fun to play online and theres many more games to see down the road. as for hardware i still don't understand any of that stuff. (you call yourself a gamer?!) yea, cause i play games to my hearts content and am very passionate about my love for them, not cause i know whats under the hood of a system.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby The Lich Tree » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 am

also bear i feel yah man or i think i do... if i got you right you feel that most games today are under par compared to games from the past and that i agree. i find more time well spent within a lot of classic games than newer games.. something about these newer games ill beat em in a few days and bam dont care about them much, i mean i got skyrim (all the raging hype) but on ps3 and played it for a week and got bored of it, but before that i had played fallout 3 and oblivion soo much and when i went onto skyrim it felt like the same formula better graphics, and the dragon fights, oh the dragon fights. LAME. i ain't gonna sugar coat it but dark souls had skyrim beat in the dragons department, i mean fromsoftware as been making dragons since arena first came out (same year fromsoftwares kings field 1 came out.) they know dragons. although i hear the skyrim pc version is better, of course it is... mods duh, makes any game better. but skyrim while graphically impressive, past all its beauty was utter shit at times, the legendary edition makes it somewhat more enjoyable and to add dragon weapons and arrow crafting makes the game feel complete, i mean why not have those there in the first place.. O_o also it seems the only games nowadays trying to make change is these indie games coming out which is soo good. gives me hope good games that suck up your free time won't die. also i still gotta beat the dlc to skyrim but i just kinda stopped cause minecraft is far more addicting. what can i say? i love building sexy awesome stuff and showing it off.. nothing wrong with it.. but yep.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby ThePaul » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:27 am

I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby The Lich Tree » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm

i just want something good paul that plays any game i could want with no issues :/
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby ThePaul » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:00 am

I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby The Lich Tree » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:33 pm

yea i know what you mean.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby The Lich Tree » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:26 am

i really like the feel of the ps4 that i have but im not gonna play much of it till infamous second son and watch dogs but sadly for both of those dark souls 2 and my ps3 and me are gonna be even more busy ;D
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Librari » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:49 pm

I've pretty much given up on consoles at this point. Emulating doesn't always work well, but let's see you mod the crap out of your X360 Skyrim! /gg

Although I do like to get the Nintendo consoles once they're cheap, for the company-exclusive game series I grew up on. Playing them years after release just means tons more info on gamefaqs! /heh
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Soeroah » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:22 pm

I'd have a PS4 already if it could play my PS3 physical games. Given that my PS3 has had to get repairs done THREE TIMES since I last posted in this thread a year ago.

Good to know my distaste at it not being BC was justified.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise