[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby ThePaul » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:18 am

The default forum skin on the forums doesn't have an edit button.

Gotta go to User Control Panel and then the Board Preferences Tab, and change My Board Style. I know FIA_Style has the edit button, but I don't know about any of the others.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Hypie » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:51 am

thank you finally found it :)
Hypie
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Kerreth » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:55 am

I've gotta say, with stuff like the Exp Share and Wonder Trade (when I'm not getting male Combees), completing the Pokedex has never felt easier. Now I'm at 292 Pokémon obtained. The last game I played the longest was Pearl, and I only got up to 166 in that one.

Gotta catch em all.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:57 pm

I got Tales from the Borderlands right before the finale came out. That one was really great. Lots of spoilers. Aeris died. /sob
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:17 am

Me playing Downwell.

...Fuck.
...Fuck.
...Fuck.
...WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THAT'S BULLSHIT!
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:21 am

I played a jumpscare game on Halloween. Volume.

Why are you looking at me like that? What do you mean Volume isn't a scary game? Try playing it with headphones in a quiet room. That noise when you get caught is SO LOUD and made me jump every time. I had to actually stop less than an hour in because I couldn't stop shaking.

But when you get the game on to speakers so it's not blasting a million decibels directly into your ear, it's a neat little game. There's a surprising amount of story in all the little notes you can pick up, and there's so much neat throwback to Thomas Was Alone. It's not totally necessary to have played it, but that was one of my favorite games ever so *of course* I'm gonna say take the few hours to play that too.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:25 pm

They just patched Borderlands 2, out of the blue. /swt2

According to the patch notes, special attention in rebalancing was paid to Maya. I have been playing with a buddy and noticed some of my skills seem a bit better. I really need to respec after reading the kinds of damage numbers Cloudkill is doing nowadays.
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Librari » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:00 am

Yep, they totally didn't break Cloudkill to ridiculously OP levels or anything.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... FDEA87306/
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Hypie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:09 am

Did anyone beside myself try Blade&Soul? After the Beta Weekend ended (Last Weekend) i have a hard time finding other games to interest me. the gameplay and combat looks so dull and boring xD
Hypie
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby ThePaul » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Been playing a little Bloodborne. Putting together a new character for the DLC, incase it's too hard for me on my NG+ and NG++ characters I used to get all the endings. Still a good game that I enjoy. Really unsure how to Spec the character.

Also dove into the Indivisible Prototype for a bit. That's a good ass game. I hope it makes the money.

But mostly I've been playing a lot of Town of Salem. For those that don't know, it's basically just the Mafia game or Ultimate Werewolf, with a lot more Roles that can do a lot more stuff, simply because it's a computer game instead of a forum game or a party game. Hilarity ensues. Also, I finally got myself the Santa skin in the game, and have noticed people treat you very different when you are Santa Claus. If you decide to check it out, my Username is TheAntiSanta. Add me in game (and maybe put me down as having referred you when you make your profile ;) ) You can play through the Browser Version, if you don't want to spend anything on the prettier Steam Version
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise