[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby Kerreth » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Such violence. Won't someone please think of the squidchildren?

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:07 pm

What country is that in? How can we be sure it isn't because of their stupid sexy bicycle shorts?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Hey hey hey those bicycle shorts are phresh with a ph.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Oh, hey. Indivisible got funded. That's cool. /no1

Also, Fallout 4 is fun.

Ummm... yeah... :)
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:33 am

Xenoblade Chronicles X. Over a week and I'm still playing it!

Lately, that's pretty good for me.

Restarted Fantasy Life as well. Also still playing it.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Kerreth » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:41 am

I played a bit of the first episode of Life is Strange.

Now excuse me while I go take a hella thrash sad face sheeple selfie.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:53 am

I didn't know Steve Buscemi was a child actor.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:53 am

So here's been my entire life since Black Friday or so...

I bought The Sims 4 for half off, and I made a household I ended up dubbing... "Complicated." Short version, I gave one half the Serial Romancer aspiration, and the other half the Jealous trait, and while Lime Green Jello is at work, Super Cereal goes out to play. So... this'll all end well. Maybe. I do like the game though. The mood system adds a lot.

Played up to Episode 2 of Life is Strange, and that ends heavy. The time rewinding feature is genius for people like me who sometimes regret their immediate choices in these branching narrative games and like to see how all the options play out in the short term. That said, I CANNOT STAND main blue haired girl. I get why she acts the way she does, she's basically Season 6 Dawn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the abandonment issues, but good god, at least Dawn knew not to frame her best friend when she was in trouble, nor to point a gun at her when she's showing off.

And while the previously mentioned hella thrash scriptwriting is the best and the worst, none of the super hip teen slang is as unbelievable as this line from the first episode.

And finally, I bought Splatoon yesterday, and played... oh I dunno, nine or so hours today? It's sooooo fun. I don't think I've actually felt stressed playing this, even during horrible one-sided matches where half our team isn't doing anything, which is great to compare with games like Heroes of the Storm or FF14. Plus, I can throw buckets of paint at people and not get into trouble with anyone. So there's that.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:35 pm

It's not every day you can just throw buckets of paint at people for hours.

Well, it didn't used to be. /no1
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Well, it is kinda' true though. Forget how it never tried to be a Final Fantasy movie, and just think about it as some weird Japanese Sci-Fi movie. And then pretend you are a dumb teen that doesn't think to use her time powers to do crimes. All. Of. The. Crimes. Then you'll understand the greatness that is Spirit's Within: Main Title Redacted.

Anyway, I've been playing Bloodborne again. The Old Hunters are pretty hype. Took me a bit, but I defeated all the bosses, and have been running around the Chalice Dungeons to play with all the new weapons. I love the weapon the last boss in the DLC drops. I have fun with it.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise