[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby Librari » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:36 am

They can also share the snuggles at the campfire!

I need more grave robbers to make my party complete. Why do Hellions keep showing up in the cart? I love hellions, but they make up almost a third of my roster if I don't stop recruiting them. /grr
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:00 am

Here you can have my Grave Robb-- oh.

I am having a real hard time with Level 3 missions. *sigh*
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:00 am

Provisionless dark runs with level 0 heroes are the best way to make money when you accidentally spend all your provision gold on locking in traits. /pif

Which brings me to a serious problem with this game: The amount of gold it costs to invest in a hero! If they have an absolutely amazing level 0 run, a fresh party won't need to spend 4000+ gold to fix their stress. But the fact that it costs 4000+ gold to remove stress from a party after their first run is a huge problem! It makes not investing heavily in heroes and just letting them earn you gold and die or get fired too attractive. I really wish that killing/firing too many heroes would start to have a negative impact of some sort. I guess NG+ sorta has that going for it, though I haven't gotten that far yet!
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:27 am

Dealing with quirks is so friggin' expensive, I had to just stop bothering so I could afford equipment and skill upgrades. Which sucks, because shit like Paranormania can cause runs to go south really quickly if it compels someone to touch something that gives them a ton of stress right away. You'd think even after buying price reduction upgrades for your buildings, upgrading new low level characters wouldn't seem so expensive, but when you've had my night of DODGE DODGE MISS DODGE DODGE DEATHBLOW, well.

I've heard of the strategy of hiring a bunch of level 0's to help boost 1 or 2 of your lower level characters, and then just firing them when their stress gets too high so you don't spend money on them, but that's harder when the only green quests you have open are bosses. :/
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 am

That's where sending them in with no provisions comes in. They die, you had zero stake anyway. They need to bail, every single thing they looted is pure profit... /no1
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:53 pm

Ugh yeah, I mean I know portraits are large and hard to transport in real life, but they're just such a pain to collect...

Oh, and I'm still playing Skyrim! There was a mini-build contest (level 30 and under) and the winner was the . It's pretty much the perfect Skyrim playthrough. A true Nord, no crafting skills, very focused on roleplaying the civil war and dragon crisis. It's even better with the Hunterborn mod! /ok My BoK is a cute lil flaming-haired, wild child of a Nord who wants revenge on the Empire for killing her mother due to Kyne+Hircine worship and 'witchcraft'.
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:44 am

Busts are heavier and they stack to 6!

And okay, so this thread doesn't turn into Darkest Dungeon hell, I also bought Bayonetta 2 with its recent price drop, and it has a fantastic opening. Haven't gotten far into it, but it's as fun as I remember the first one being.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:16 am

Ack... everything turns into a Skyrim build eventually.

I'm making the Grave Robber. That's right, the most deliciously OP mobility-based dagger-and-poison build you can imagine...

The best part so far is mimicking Flashing Daggers. Rather than trying to use bows or xbows to keep it ranged, I'm going with a surprisingly unknown glitch that lets you make extremely rapid attacks with any one-handed weapon... I was able to get 4 hits in 1 second on the Helgen bear, and it gets even more ridiculous and reliable with Slow Time... /omg
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:53 am

Stupid fucking pig.

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise