[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Whatcha play'n?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Whatcha play'n?

Everything related to games~

Re: Whatcha play'n?

Postby Kerreth » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Junia's Head has screwed me over more often than not, even on some short missions. Basically, I'm a scrub.

I keep running into the problem of missions I want to do lining up with classes that aren't good in those areas. Like every time I wanna take my Jester, I end up wanting to do a Ruins mission and welp, can't bleed anything, let's use someone else.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Bleed works on cultists though! /meh2 And the Jester is a reliable stress healer for those times when one character just gets goblet spammed right to an affliction in the first battle.
How does Junia's Head screw you up? Are you struggling with the increased stress damage? I've been thinking I might actually mod the Vestal to have crit chance bonus on her Mace Bash attack. It would be more balanced than adding it to any of the other attacks, since they do useful stuff like adding light + stun/debuff, or being totally awesome in the case of Judgement. And it would encourage moving the Vestal to rank 2 instead of keeping her in the back, at least if she needs stress healing from critical bashes to the enemies' faces!

Have I mentioned I've been playing a ton of Skyrim again lately? I've been working on a character build for quite some time that is the reincarnation of Archmage Gauldur, from the Forbidden Legend quest. I have started streaming the playtesting! Feel free to when I'm on.

Here's a highlight from yesterday:
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Yeah, it is probably time to create a separate Thread for Dankest Dungeon. This one is becoming near incomprehensible for anyone that doesn't know anything about the game /swt2

Also, got my hands on a PS4 copy of Mortal Kombat X and snagged all the DLC. This stuff is great. Ferra/Torr is still my main, but I do enjoy playing as Alien and Leatherface. I think I've managed to get more unlocked in this game, than I did the PC version. Man, there's a lot of meat on this game. Some of it is rotten, but there's a lot for a Scrublord like myself to still have fun with it.

And Zombi was free with PS+ this month, so I'm poking at that a bit. This is one of those rare games, that I know nothing about going into it, so I'm having some fun with that. It is apparently one of those games that downloads in parts, though. So I did get stuck for a bit, not realizing that I hadn't downloaded the rest of London yet, and that's why I can't pass through this one door.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Kerreth » Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 pm

So, Overwatch. It's flippin' great.

There's so much I love about it, the character designs, the story surrounding it, McCree, the fantastic short films, McCree, getting clutch plays at the last second to secure victory for your team, McCree, catching up with friends you haven't talked to in a while because the game randomly paired you with them and they recognized your name, and also McCree. Did I mention McCree? He's my bae. My discount sniper flashbang barrel unloading bae.

It's disappointing that the story is only being told externally, but the characters still show so much personality in game, from their barks, to their little conversations to each other, to their emotes, victory poses and their highlight intros, a lot of work went into each character being expressive and distinct (even if a lot of the ladies share the same body shape but whatever).

Also, getting Play of the Game (aka "let's watch Bastion sit around for a bit") is unusually satisfying.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Thu May 12, 2016 2:08 am

Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Thu May 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Librari » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:41 am

With Rebel Galaxy free for PS+ members this month, I discovered the game via Twitch, and I love it! It's like I finally got a modern successor to Freelancer and Escape Velocity, and it's set in a Firefly/Outlaw Star/Bebop-ish universe. The use of broadside guns is also pretty novel, for a space setting. I don't think I've seen that much, if at all. Usually it's really big forward cannons.
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Kerreth » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:30 am

Alright, everything's lined up for Dreadwyrm Trance Ruin 3 spam!

*press DWT*

*boss disappears and begins silly AOE or add phase*

:/

I may have recently resubbed to FFXIV. Just finished Aetherochemical Research Facility tonight, now I just have to take care of the Spoilerarity Spoilactor when I get the chance.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Hypie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:24 am

I'm playtesting Starpoint Gemini Warlords, a Space Freeroam with Rpg Elements and Story (Alphastatus) and finished COD IW in 8 Hours..Story was well written but too damn short. Oh and World of Warcraft LEGION has his Fangs deep in me. Hail to Artifactpower Grind x_x
Hypie
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Jasae Bushae » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Just beat Shantae Half Genie hero and squee that was fun. ^.^
Some of the items were frustratingly well hidden. Others were bloody obvious but I missed em. But overall the gameplay was fun and short. Could have probably beaten it in half the time if I wasn't after a 100% completion, but im happy with the score I got.

Now to wait on the four additional playable characters which were teased Shovel Knight style. ^^
Jasae Bushae
Undeclared
Undeclared

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise