[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Saturday Play Dates
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Saturday Play Dates

Everything related to games~

Re: Saturday Play Dates

Postby ThePaul » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 am

Also, be sure to snag the Free St. Patties Day DLC, just in case you do purchase the game latter.

The seasonal DLC doesn't stay free in Dungeon Defenders, so... umm... yeah... /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby TracerBullet » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:43 am

I bought the game during one of Gaben's seasonal Steam sales a little while back. Maybe I could join in for a little fun if anyone wants to arrange a match or two.
TracerBullet
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 am

Yeah, jump on in. Just shoow up in the Steam group at 12ish Pacific time.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Yeah I'm really tempted to pick it up but it's a bit of money with dlcs and all...even I'd you only count the "expansion" dlc which is like $13 and not on sale >.>

I am enjoying it though...wish I didn't have work so I could play with you guys
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Just a heads up for anyone who wasn't here today it looks like next week we're planning on playing RO and making a bunch of Novices. At least that what I surmise.

I have been informed that you can download it .

Hope to see everyone next Saturday even though we may be missing a Forest Creature and Delicious Pastry as they may be mailing out sexy shirts!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Doctor G33K » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Hey guys, I found a neat little game for free we can play together. Age of Empires Online. It's on steam. It's a pretty standard Age of Empires game, just a HUGE tutorial. If we do plan on playing it everyone should get past the tutorial (like level 20) by the time we start playing together. We can start playing together and stuff sooner, just would make it easier to not deal with learning stuff on the fly.

RO is still on the board for this week though.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby chrisb » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 pm

I would love to join one of these weekends guys. I'm free next weekend and I've never played an MMO before so I hope I won't be an annoying noob /swt2
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Don't worry about being a noob! I've never played most the games we've played the past few weeks, but everyone has been really nice about it. I'd love to see you this weekend! =]
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Don't worry, the Tutorial for Ragnorok Onlin goes down to the very basics.

So much so that I ended up punching myself in the throat. But hey, you haven't been through hundreds of these, so your face should be self-punch free /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah, don't worry about that at all Crispy. No one really cares if you know the game or not; it's all about just unwinding and having some relaxing fun. Every one of us has been a noob at some point (in life, in games) so don't be afraid to jump right in.

If you have a mic, that is a big bonus as we like to use a Ventrilo server for voice chat. Even if you don't, it's good to listen in while playing.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise