[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Kirby's Return to Dreamland! XD
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Kirby's Return to Dreamland! XD

Everything related to games~

Kirby's Return to Dreamland! XD

Postby Pie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 am

As you know, I'm big fan of some of the older Kirby games. I was excited at first at the unveiling of the game a while back, but was a bit turned off after seeing that it has four-player co-op. It looked cluttered and I was concerned at the idea that with so many players, some obstacles and bosses might become too easy. really hate it when I have friends over who end up harping on a game I love so much by saying how easy the game is when it can be rather intense if played alone. '_'

-anyhow, I've been listening to the soundtrack and watched a few more recent videos and it's gotten me excited about the game! XD I'm really happy how much it reminds me of Kirby's Adventure for the NES. =) It's interesting to hear too how unlike Kirby Super Star, that you lose lives due to other the other players' actions too; I suppose that takes care of the difficulty concern. ^^ I hope I get to play it one day and hope those of you who play it have a blast and enjoy yourselves! =D *looks at Roll* XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: Kirby's Return to Dreamland! XD

Postby RollCasket » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 pm

I also like the Kirby games, and the first NES Kirby's Adventure was one of the first games I bought with my own money and played it to death lol. The up to 4 players of the new one doesn't bug me as it was fun and fine in New Super Mario Bros...and actually made it harder if you had a full 4 people so I wonder how it is in Kirby. In Mario though 2 players is kinda the sweet spot I'd say.

I'm being vague cause I totally haven't gotten to play it yet omgs! ::looks at Pie:: lol
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:50 am

I figured you probably haven't touched it yet considering how busy you sound. I'm happy to have a fellow old-school Kirby fan! XD Yay *high fives Roll!* =D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah I can't play a lot of anything lately for multiple reasons =P I don't even have the Kirby yet but I'll prolly get it when things are less crazy and have time to play =P I've played every Kirby game so far though so I mean, I kinda HAVE to play it lol.

Also, I'm suddenly reminded of this shirt http://sharkrobot.com/t-shirts/i-want-y ... -pink-guys

Next week I should have more time...but just not sure when I'll get this one =X
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise