[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Sony's TGS
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Sony's TGS

Everything related to games~

Sony's TGS

Postby RollCasket » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:11 pm

I shoulda just made a "TGS 2011" thread and had the other thread I did on the Monster Hunter/Dragon Quest be included but oh well, I'll just keep em separate =P It's hard to give a good comprehensive retelling when the english stream is messed and I have to watch the japanese one.

Anyway...so far they managed to spell "Playstation" wrong, talked about the 3G and phone plan stuff, showed the guy having some problems with the touch screen, inadvertently showed the system has NO VIDEO OUT as they had to get someone with a camera up on the stage to zoom in on it...which was just him showing the start-up where he entered in the date and time stuff much like the PSP (wow), and some videos and tech demo bs...this...is boring >.>

Finally after what seems like forever, they show Street Fighter X Tekken and MvsC3 for Vita...which are both console games but with touch pad support (lololol). Also, don't care about SFxT to begin with and already got MvsC3 so yeah......oh...my...god...so I'm typing this as I watch it, and they're including the black and white polygon cats in the game as playable characters...what...the...fuck. If it's one thing everyone in the world hates in fighting games it's tiny characters...ugh.

They then show the titles of four games without any gameplay to show for them. Then what I think is a Final Fantasy X remake for Vita from the looks of it...again no video. Then there was talk about being able to play on PS3 to PSVita and back which I think was touched on at E3 with Metal Gear as an example.

So...that was a whole lot of typing for not much of anything, sorry, but it's not my fault D= Seriously though, the very first 3DS unveiling showed more and that was early on...this freaking thing is FOUR MONTHS OFF and they've got like...nothing to show, and the few things they're showing are remakes which are also on or coming to PS3 as well...umm...what?
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Sony's TGS

Postby Soeroah » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 am

Hmm, probably good I didn't watch it then. I just read about the stuff that came up later. Mostly about FFX remake on the PS3/Vita (yay) and that they are working on a way to let us copy UMD games to the Vita (YAY). Backwards compatibility was my major issue with the Vita. It will go a long way to increasing my respect with Sony if they sort this out without me having to rebuy games.

Nintendo's pre-TGS thing seemed more packed though, even if it was just Nintendo stuff. Possible new Zelda, new levels in Four Swords, Paper Mario/Mario Kart/Super Mario Land...There's one game, Flying Fairy or something, that seems very interesting. No idea what the game itself will be like but..well, here's a cutscene from the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnqYQVrY ... r_embedded Interesting part starts about 1:20 into the video. It spells good things for future Pokemon/Yugioh type games.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Return to Gamer's Paradise