[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - New Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

New Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS

Everything related to games~

New Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS

Postby RollCasket » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:53 am

Can't link cause I'm on my phone but these were just announced at their lil conference along with a few others like a new Gundam game and a few others. My roommate was watchin it so I don't have man details but the Fire Emblem is new, not a remake and 3D style instead of sprites if that needed clarifying lol.

Is interesting that the next Monster Hunter will be on 3DS though, that should sell a 3DS to everyone in Japan alone lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: New Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS

Postby Soeroah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 am

3DS needs a wider consumer base for awesome games like Ghost Trick and 999 and Radiant Historia to be made.

Am really really hoping to see some Kingdom Hearts 3D, Time Travellers, PLvAA and Professor Layton news in the Tokyo Game Show in a few days. Also the 999 'sequel'.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Re: New Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS

Postby RollCasket » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

This shoulda been a "Nintendo TGS" thread so I'll just also add to it that the next new DQ, Dragon Quest 10 is on Wii and Wii U, so that should also be big in Japan.

I also want PLvAA, mainly cause I love the Phoenix Wright series so much. I DO know that Nintendo reported a like 260% or so increase in sales since the price drop...so I dunno what kinda install base it has now but it should be lookin a lot better, esp with the promise of the next Monster Hunter, I think more companies will be more happy to jump on board now.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise