[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Star Fox 3D
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Star Fox 3D

Everything related to games~

Star Fox 3D

Postby RollCasket » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:45 am

I've played a decent bit of the game and it's pretty awesome still, and the touch ups certainly don't hurt either. It looks great and runs good with or without 3D which some games hav some issues with. Unrelated to Star Fox my phone is suddenly doing this stupid thing where it keeps scrolling down while I'm trying to post this and it's driving me up the wall D=

Anyway, I happen to have been pretty damn good at the original 64 ver so it took me a lil to get back into it and get used to the controls. After the second time playing though I was already gettin used to it. Haven't done the multiplayer yet but I loved it before so I dunno why I wouldnt now. Small changes are a save state if you play something else and the ability to go the "easier" path if you completed the objectives for the harder path which is good if you're going for max score.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Star Fox 3D

Postby Bear » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 pm

I really loved the original, the versus battles were really fun and awesome. I do hope Nintendo doesn't get into the habit of re-releasing old games though~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Star Fox 3D

Postby RollCasket » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:31 pm

I think they have a healthy amount...I mean they're making a new Mario Bros that from the early reviews people who were lukewarm about it are now eagerly awaiting the final game =P Said it captures the classic feel very well while still modern with a few small additions as well. The new Luigi's Mansion is also a new game as well.

My current sadness with Nintendo stems from them pushing back Kid Ikarus, which sucks cause though I wasn't as interested originally, seeing it at the last E3 made much more excited for it =P Also, they need a new F-Zero, like goddamn it new F-Zero.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise