[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ni no Kuni: Queen of the Holy Whith Ash
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Ni no Kuni: Queen of the Holy Whith Ash

Everything related to games~

Ni no Kuni: Queen of the Holy Whith Ash

Postby Bear » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 pm

As reluctant as I am to play turn-based RPGs these days, this game looks pretty nice. Level 5 released recently and it looks gorgeous. I hope that as worthless as Miyazaki thinks games are, that he at least appreciates the TLC L5 gave this title.

Anyways, what do you guys think?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Ni no Kuni: Queen of the Holy Whith Ash

Postby RollCasket » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:22 am

It certainly looks good. My fav part was the dragon picking them up and how fluid it's flight looked...funny, I know, but ever since Secret of Mana and Flammie I love dragons as an air mount. On that tangent, I also love how the Flammie music changes depending on what part of the game yer at, super epic.

More on topic, I don't mind a turn based rpg at this point since there are so few of them anymore. I'll keep my eye on this one at least.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Gamer's Paradise